Players cut worth a PS spot at least

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I came up with a list of 6 players cut round the nfl that I view as an asset to our PS. Based on the skill I've seen these players display in college or NFL. I will post others when I have more time.
1.TE Nick O'Leary cut by Bills. He is a TE that reminds me of Witten. He is tough and has good hands. I know we have 4 TEs on roster but he is worth PS spot in case of a couple injuries at position.
2.OG Isaac Asiata cut by Dolphins.
He is a strong man with above average run blocking but could use work in pass block. Our depth at Oline is thin imo especially at guard.
3.OG Nico Siragusa cut by Ravens.
Thought he would be successful in nfl and am not sure why he hasn't played up to his ability but he is very talented and again we are thin at position.
4. DT Carl Davis cut by Ravens. Huge man with ability to push opponent backwards towards QB. Not sure why he was cut I remember watching him being disruptive in games I've watched. Dline is one of our strongest group but Davis is worth a PS spot.
5.OLB Nate Orchard cut by Browns. I know Orchard has been a bust thus far. But we are thin at both inside and outside LB. He is extremely talented and could shine in new environment.
6.TE Bucky Hodges cut by Steelers. Talented freak athlete that I was really high on in his draft. I posted here I wanted him them and still think he would be a deadly weapon for Rodgers.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Too much math for me to figure out the final 54-63, especially if they are coming from another team and probably have to clear waiver wires.....In Gute and my fellow posters I trust!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Assuming they clear waivers, I expect back on PS Biegel, Mayes, Yancey, Looney, Donnerson, Thomas, and Pankey. Plus whoever is on the 53 that gets cut for waiver pickups. Boyle may not be a lock yet.

D

Deleted member 6794

Assuming they clear waivers, I expect back on PS Biegel, Mayes, Yancey, Looney, Donnerson, Thomas, and Pankey.

The Packers placed Mays on injured reserve therefore he's not practice squad eligible.

FaninColorado

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ILB Azeem Victor from Oakland... He was rated fairly high in this years draft.

DE Mario Edwards Jr. ... Change of scenery could be worth a chance. Pettine could light a fire in him.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts