Player of the Game and Why ?

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There were some nice plays today and I am sure I might have missed a couple but what do you gents think ? Cheers :packbeer:

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Donald Driver needs to be on your list, because the Packer offense would've been completely lost without him. His stats were modest (something like 7 catches for 73 yards), but it would've been a big day if he hadn't had two long catches taken away, one by the officials and another by an illegal pick by Greg Jennings.

Still, my vote goes to Al Harris for his outstanding job against the leading receiver in the NFC, and for actually hanging onto a pick for a change! Maybe he can finally sneak into the Pro Bowl, but I'm not sure if I want that to happen because it will only make him madder about his contract.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harris gets my vote. The only way the Lions were going to beat us was with Roy Williams today and Roy Williams was no where to be seen. Another great game by Al Harris.

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Donald Driver needs to be on your list, because the Packer offense would've been completely lost without him. His stats were modest (something like 7 catches for 73 yards, but it would've been a big day if he hadn't had two long catches taken away, one by the officials and another by an illegal pick by Greg Jennings.

Still, my vote goes to Al Harris for his outstanding job against the leading receiver in the NFC, and for actually hanging onto a pick for a change! Maybe he can finally sneak into the Pro Bowl, but I'm not sure if I want that to happen because it will only make him madder about his contract.

Good Point about DD Greg C, This is one player we should never take for granted, I wish I could edit the poll but don't think it's possible with the polls, Cheers friend !!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jenkins, because besides Driver and Morency, our offense was appalling, especially our TEs.

Jenkins saved the day for us. Those sacks came at crucial moments as did that fumble recovery.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our whole D-line played good to great, 6 sacks on the day. Jenkins had 3, Kampman had 2, and Corey Williams had 1. There RB managed only 18 yards on 9 carries thats a 2 yard average.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for Jenkins for his coming out and seizing the chance to start.
I will give Harris honourable mention. It's WR's like Williams that nobody in the leageu plays better against

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our whole D-line played good to great, 6 sacks on the day. Jenkins had 3, Kampman had 2, and Corey Williams had 1. There RB managed only 18 yards on 9 carries thats a 2 yard average.

Good point about the "whole D-line" PackerLegend, they looked a lot better in my opinion ( and sometimes "great" ) !!!