Philly may have the best rotation

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philadelphia Phillies sign ace pitcher Cliff Lee

As a Phillies fan, I cannot be happier with this news. Sorry Yankees!!! :p

Cliff Lee starts off with $11 million salary in 2011

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
By RONALD BLUM and STEPHEN HAWKINS
PHILADELPHIA - December 14, 2010 -- Cliff Lee starts off his $120 million, five-year contract with the Philadelphia Phillies with a relatively modest $11 million salary next season.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ever.

With the Cliff Lee signing, I cannot think of a better one. The Phillies can order their World Series rings today.

Cliff Lee
Roy Halladay
Roy Oswalt
Cole Hamels

Are ya kiddin' me?

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Good for them. I really don't care for baseball...at all, but I have a lot of friends who are obnoxious Yankee fans. It's somewhat satisfying every time the Yankees fail at something.

OP
OP
Kitten

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OP
OP
Kitten

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Phillies fan in me is blind top all but winning the World Series. But another part of me questions whether or not this is even going to work. It could just go to show you can have the best rotation in baseball and still not win a world series. If I know my Philly teams, love the Phillies as I do, a part of me doubts this. They had World Series rings for eyeballs when they put this together. But in Philly this kind of move has been known to backfire. Take Lindros for Flyers, no Stanley Cup championships there. T.O. for the Eagles, classic Philly move. All it show is you cannot buy a championship. I love the Phillies and if they win it, I will be exalted, but if not, I will not be too disappointed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts