1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

PFF's breakdown of the rams game

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Oct 22, 2012.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,064
  2. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    Well....not a huge saturday fan, but remember what he was used to at Indy? That was an even more pass happy offense when Peyton manning was there. I doubt with his age,size and being used to peytons passing attempts he would be a premeir run blocker.

3. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,443
    So this begs the question. Where do the Packers go from here at the center position? Do folks believe that Dietrich-Smith is the heir at center? It's quite obvious that Saturday was looking for a SB ring - which we were all fine with accomodating. However, will he play out his second year of the contract and either way, who might the Packers look to plug in at center?

My thought is that they draft one in second or third round while bringing a veteran to camp (assuming Saturday retires) in case EDS can't do the job effectively in 2013.

4. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    EDS will do fine, and I agree about drafting a top young prospect at center....that way Arod can mold him into the type of center he wants. EDS wasnt a bad center in the past considering his amount of playing time.