PFFFL II Report Card

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Had a RB score negative last year. Fumbled his first play with no yardage and went out injured. The Packers Harrell has negative 2 points this year as does Henne.
Deangelo Williams and Chris Johnson both scored negative points last week if I remember correctly.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow th

Wow that is super risky. I mean SUPER risky. They might as well place a big block of swiss cheese on the field.
Super risky or prophetic? I'll take 18 points from my defense every week. It's all about the matchups. I'm willing to trade them now if anyone is interested.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Super risky or prophetic? I'll take 18 points from my defense every week. It's all about the matchups. I'm willing to trade them now if anyone is interested.
I play the matchups too lol but no one should trade for the bills D

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
So much for draft grade. I have only 9 of my 18 draft picks left. I went in knowing I'd need to get bye week replacements.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
So much for draft grade. I have only 9 of my 18 draft picks left. I went in knowing I'd need to get bye week replacements.
No one ever wins the championship while retaining who they draft. I only got 8 of who I originally drafted.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
My C average team starts the playoffs as the #2 seed after scoring the 2nd most points in the league!
I plan on starting 6 of my first nine picks, 1 is out with injury and 1 is a numbers thing (my 4th RB).

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My team sucked this year. Even with the auto-drafting I mean who would have thought Ryan Matthews would average 6 points a game? It's tough. Is there a stat for TD's scored? I must be at the bottom. Apart from PM and KR nobody got any on my team.

Oh well. Sorry I wasn't very competitive this year guys. Honest to god, I'm usually not this bad. I even won one out of my 2 leagues last year. And finished third in the other. Actually, it's probably all that stiff competition I faced this year.... ;)

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We voted for a two week per round format. I really would not want to be playing week 17. Best players on best teams may not be putting forth best effort.

You guys must have voted on it last season, since I don't remember voting. I guess I just don't see the point in 4 weeks of playoffs when just two weeks is all that's needed.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
You guys must have voted on it last season, since I don't remember voting. I guess I just don't see the point in 4 weeks of playoffs when just two weeks is all that's needed.
http://www.packerforum.com/threads/...l-packer-forum-fantasy-football-league.37423/ post #24, you were in the minority.
4 teams in the playoffs and 1 week for each matchup

It wasn't a formal vote though. More of an advisory "whatcha think" type poll.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
The two week format eliminates "lucky" weeks. That way it comes down to who is the better manager.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The two week format eliminates "lucky" weeks. That way it comes down to who is the better manager.

Usually if you make the playoffs you were a pretty good manager. I guess I'll just keep disagreeing with you guys on this 2 week format. Playoffs should come with the risk of being eliminated in a single week just like in the real playoffs, but that's just my opinion. :tup:

Members online

Latest posts