PFFFL II Report Card

L

Lunchboxer

An F rating.

Wood Have you lost your marbles. I got the 2nd greatist QB next to Rodgers on my team and you give me an F.

:poop:

L

Lunchboxer

There is 'beauty in the eye of the beholder' and then there is 'OMG! what heavy duty mind altering hallucinogenic drugs is that crazy bastard on?"

Man you people are jelly I got the 2nd greatest QB behind Rodgers on my team.

Im not on any drugs. I got a good feeling on Luck. Im standing by my QB.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man you people are jelly I got the 2nd greatest QB behind Rodgers on my team.

Im not on any drugs. I got a good feeling on Luck. Im standing by my QB.
You probably read an article that said you needed 'luck' to win in fantasy football. You may have misunderstood what the author was trying to say.

Good 'luck' to you Lunch.

L

Lunchboxer

You probably read an article that said you needed 'luck' to win in fantasy football. You may have misunderstood what the author was trying to say.

Good 'luck' to you Lunch.

No. I gone with Spreadsheets and other factors.

I believe in my guy. Just like you believe in Romo.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No. I gone with Spreadsheets and other factors.

I believe in my guy. Just like you believe in Romo.
If you believe in Luck as much as I believe in Romo, you're screwed. Romo is the classic 'Oh-crap-I-waited-to-long-to-draft-a-QB-now-I-have-to-trade-for-freekin-Romo' screw up on my part. But I do like my other guy, Schaub, there is big risk with him.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Week 1 was a fantasy nightmare for me in all 3 of my espn leagues, but a dream come true in all of my nfl.com leagues. We should've played on nfl.com!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
So my average "C" team has a chance to be 2nd highest scoring of the week. More realistically third. I'll take that every week to get me to the post season..

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
So my average "C" team has a chance to be 2nd highest scoring of the week. More realistically third. I'll take that every week to get me to the post season..
Won't get past me :p Will we rematch in the championship again?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, who has the highest predicted point total this week? Yep. None other than the C+ Amish Mafia. My predicted total is 123 and the next highest is a distant 123. Okay, so that seems close at first. The next highest is a distant 115.

Now, I know its a projection, so chances are I will have more points. But my whole point is the crushing domination by the pious people dressed in drab.

AmishMafia 123
Pops 123
Dubuque 115
Driver 111
Gotham 109
Lava 109
Fly 108
Miami 105
Lunch 96
VLT 87

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, who has the highest predicted point total this week? Yep. None other than the C+ Amish Mafia. My predicted total is 123 and the next highest is a distant 123. Okay, so that seems close at first. The next highest is a distant 115.

Now, I know its a projection, so chances are I will have more points. But my whole point is the crushing domination by the pious people dressed in drab.

AmishMafia 123
Pops 123
Dubuque 115
Driver 111
Gotham 109
Lava 109
Fly 108
Miami 105
Lunch 96
VLT 87

Chances are you could have a lot less points as well.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

AmishMafia 123
Pops 123
Dubuque 115
Driver 111
Gotham 109
Lava 109
Fly 108
Miami 105
Lunch 96
VLT 87
At the moment you look to be coming up short but my projection looks a bit low. I hexed it last week too.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the moment you look to be coming up short but my projection looks a bit low. I hexed it last week too.
Again, I throttled back to save up points when I need them. No sense in winning by 100 when a win by 2 pts counts the same.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Let us see where we are after 5 weeks
Team/Grade/Current Record/Comments
Drivers Dance Moves/B+/1-4/I think this is the only person to abandon their team.
Dubuque Abhays Pack/A-/3-2/Weak RB corps is the only thing holding this team back.
Empirecity Lunchboxers/F/3-2/I still think you have a weak team but the record says it all.
Gotta Fly/A/4-1/Pretty accurate so far.
Miami Beach Packer/B/2-3/Little bit of underperforming but a 1 pt loss is the difference between 2-3 and 3-2.
Poppa's Passion/C/3-2/Doing better than expected.
Team Amish mafia/C+/2-3/Pretty much on par with expectations.
Team vltrophy/B-/2-3/Good team just need RGIII to stay healthy
The Dark TE Rises/C-/1-4/Scoring more and more points every week. I see a comeback.
Wooden Lava/A+/4-1/The one loss came from a good week by Empirecity (Lucky sonofa....)

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
:poop:

Wood you know nothing about grades. Still an F WTF!?!?!?:poop:

Sorry let me clarify lol I didnt update the grades, just my comments. I put the grades and records there so everyone could see how well or poor they are doing in comparison to the original draft grade.
In my eyes the record speaks as your new grade.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
"Poppa's Passion/C/3-2/Doing better than expected."
5 points from 4-1, if I hadn't second guessed myself and went with my original D.
All about the matchups which is why I am riding with the #27 defense this week.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
"Poppa's Passion/C/3-2/Doing better than expected."
5 points from 4-1, if I hadn't second guessed myself and went with my original D.
All about the matchups which is why I am riding with the #27 defense this week.
Which defense is that?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow th

Wow that is super risky. I mean SUPER risky. They might as well place a big block of swiss cheese on the field.
Sometimes you have to swing for the fence. I have faith the rest of the team will keep me competitive and they put me over the top. I'm playing the highest scoring team in the league so what have I to lose?

Members online

Latest posts