Pete prisco season predictions

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
He also predicted that our first round pick would be a bust....no idea what he based that prediction on, but he's just a sports writer.

I love reading the comments after the pre-season crystal ball sessions. Funnier than hell ... particularly the Giants' fans who cannot believe the Giants continually being named 3rd after beating the Pack and Pats ... and their last win being in the Super Bowl.

After a while, it just plain and simple sounds like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir populated by infants, crying their little hearts out... they love to indulge in 'woe is me, we get no respect' self-flagellation - I've never seen a fan base that can bleat in unison like that.

Truthfully, these preseason things are really nothing more than fun, and/or, the need to fill column space...but what the hell.... it's all in fun.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack over the Pats in the SB would be extra sweet. Especially after beating the midgets in the NFC Championship game.

CheeseHead87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Prisco is a pretty divisive dude, but you gotta love his picks for this year. His reasoning for just about everything is solid. I really don't know about the Pats going 16-0 though...

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Prisco is a pretty divisive dude, but you gotta love his picks for this year. His reasoning for just about everything is solid. I really don't know about the Pats going 16-0 though...

I like him as a reporter too. 16-0 and losing to the Pack? That sounds awesome.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
It's not even close to how I envision the year going but I didn't analyze every game this season either. Still.... you gotta like his projections.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know it's basically just a stetch to do but there are some things that are really stretching it.
For the NFC East to have a 13 game winner and 2 eleven game winners when each team has to face the other two four times is pretty crazy. This would mean the non-division winning percentage for the 3 teams total would have to set some all time record.
Who really thinks Arizona will be on top over the 49'rs at the end of the season? I can easily see the Cards finishing 3rd in that division.
I think if I did this and it came out like that I would have to go back in and tweak it some.

Can't complain how he had the Pack coming out but I will puke if we lose the Giant's and the only other loss being to the Bears by 1. Can't think of a scenario that could make 14-2 taste bad....but that kinda would.

Members online

Latest posts