Personal attacks again (Seriously ?)

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've not had problems with any mods here, but based on previous forums I've been on throughout the net, there's usually a couple that need to sit for a series or two.

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me thinks the election cycle may have amped up the nonsense. I may be wrong but I find this to be true across the board on mediums such as this during elections. Plus a losing streak in the middle of the season can cause some folks to take their aggression out on a forum such as this. In all honesty I've been MIA for a few months now but am glad to be back. I look forward to WIMM hammering me on most of posts. Haha. In all seriousness I've always enjoyed my time here and guys like WIMM keep me on my toes. As they say, iron sharpens iron. G P G!

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't do it, the Bears introduced me to the NFL. The Vikings I feel utterly ambivalent about.....if I was asked to list the 32 NFL teams the.........ummmm....oh yes, Vikings would be the last one I would remember

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Can't do it, the Bears introduced me to the NFL. The Vikings I feel utterly ambivalent about.....if I was asked to list the 32 NFL teams the.........ummmm....oh yes, Vikings would be the last one I would remember

Then you are dead to us :rolleyes:

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

On a serious note, we`re just trying to keep thing civil around here if we can ;)

Members online

Latest posts