Personal attacks again (Seriously ?)

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm, this is a good point. I've only been here during the playoffs after you knocked us out in 2015. I'll keep my my San Diego Chargers avatar at the ready....you guys can't hate the Chargers right? Everyone loves the Chargers

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get the whole inter-divisional rivalry, but it's not very imaginative. Can't you focus on another team, the Eagles for instance, or Philadelphia

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I get the whole inter-divisional rivalry, but it's not very imaginative. Can't you focus on another team, the Eagles for instance, or Philadelphia

One of our senior Mods comes from Philadelphia. That cracking sound you hear, might be then thin ice you`re now walking on. ;) And she`s VERY popular. :laugh:

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're right. I shall keep my constructive opinions on them birds for the sanctuary of the Cowboys forums

OP
OP
I

Calm down bud, she isn`t here at the moment. You`re safe ;)

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Hmmm, this is a good point. I've only been here during the playoffs after you knocked us out in 2015. I'll keep my my San Diego Chargers avatar at the ready....you guys can't hate the Chargers right? Everyone loves the Chargers

You might be safer with a Cleveland Browns avatar.......heck someone might even offer you cookies or a crying towel.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
One of our senior Mods comes from Philadelphia. That cracking sound you hear, might be then thin ice you`re now walking on. ;) And she`s VERY popular. :laugh:

I read "cracking sound" and immediately thought of a whip.......was wondering "what are you doing Buggy, trying to excite the guy?" :geek:

OP
OP
I

Beagle ? How fast can you actually run ? Just for our records of course.

OP
OP
I

We`re messing with you Beagle. We are a friendly-ish forum who welcome polite visitors, as long as they stay polite ;)

Latest posts