Personal attacks again (Seriously ?)

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

We`ve addressed this issue before, but it would seem some didn`t get the memo, so......

Offensive replies to comments will not be tolerated. If you think this is aimed at you, it probably is.
This is a discussion forum and everybody is entitled to an opinion, even if you disagree with it.
Use the ignore feature if you have to.
We are apparently ALL adults, and MOST people act like adults, but some seem to enjoy pushing the envelope.

All the moderators are in agreement on this issue, so please take this polite warning onboard.

Have a good day.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Avoiding personal attacks is a good idea to periodically highlight. Perhaps it would be a good idea to give us an example of what you consider to be over the line.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Seriously folks? Calling each other names? I mean, I expect it every once in while from some newby, but you are all fans of the same team. Leave the name calling to the politicians. :D

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a problem with the same user on at least 6 different threads. Always laying into me...instead of reporting them (Which I assumed wouldn't accomplish anything, as it never does on any board) I just ignored them. Let them say what they want to my posts. I can't see it anymore.

OP
OP
I

I had a problem with the same user on at least 6 different threads. Always laying into me...instead of reporting them (Which I assumed wouldn't accomplish anything, as it never does on any board) I just ignored them. Let them say what they want to my posts. I can't see it anymore.

I admire your attitude, but don`t think the moderators wont do anything about problems on here. If you have trouble, tell us.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I have done the exact same thing with a couple of people.

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
I've been called a name once in the time I have been here. The fan base here for the game of football is phenomenal. We may wear different colors, but we all have one thing in common. We love the game of football.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I've been called a name once in the time I have been here. The fan base here for the game of football is phenomenal. We may wear different colors, but we all have one thing in common. We love the game of football.

I just wish your team would start losing again. It was a lot easier being nice to Viking fans when their team kind of sucked. ;)

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol at any adult who personally insults another because of jocks running around a football field. It has nothing to do with your life

OP
OP
I

Okay, the moderators understand that people are frustrated around here with what is going on in Packerland, but can we stop calling other members dummies or idiots because they have a different opinion from yours please ? It`s going to continue to be rough for a while, but remarks like the above are not helping matters. Thank you ladies and Gents.

Members online

Latest posts