Peppers-Clinton-Dix

Reaction score
Could you try to pick a fight with a larger specimen. Raji wanted a piece of the action too. That's well over 600 pounds your trying to intimidate. Crazy
Doesn't look like Haha got the last laugh

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol Raji has been our peace keeper for a while, didn't he break up a Rodgers McCarthy spat once?

Here is a more diplomatic BJ Raji. Hey hey hey everybody be cool everybody be cool, in through the nose out through the mouth come on let's stop this fighting gets us no where.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...on-rodgers-mike-mccarthy-have-heated-exchange

And of course here is the more forceful BJ Raji

http://thebiglead.com/2015/11/08/ha...julius-peppers-gets-shoved-by-b-j-raji-video/

First the point and to paraphrase using child friendly language Go sit down. Then the angered expression and implied threat GO SIT DOWN. Finally the enraged Raji lashes out and ends the dispute by force.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Peppers and Raji were probably saying something to the effect of; "For gawds sake, stop diving for ankles and hit the guy and wrap up to make a tackle."

Reaction score
Peppers and Raji were probably saying something to the effect of; "For gawds sake, stop diving for ankles and hit the guy and wrap up to make a tackle."
Haha. That is truly the G rated version of what I saw.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The offense and defense came alive after that fight.....only a quarter after the sideline reporter pointed out that nobody on the Packers sideline showed any emotion after getting their butts whipped by the Panthers.

Emotion is good in sports when channeled properly

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Emotion is good in sports when channeled properly
Exactly. That's another area where coaching is important. For me, I've seen enough of the Capers defenses, and hope there is a change next year.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's just perception on my part, but I also would like to see more fire, emotion, and matching of opponent's intensity.
The not too high , not too low business like approach is fine to an extant , but this is an emotional game.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everybody on HaHa but where has peppers been?? Re-watch the game and see how peppers was sreaming up field giving Cam the run lanes right off the back. As far as raji he shouldnt have stepped in and let peppers speak for his self. The way haha walked off shaking his head i bet you raji got a full dose of him in the locker room.

G

GhostofCurly

Everybody on HaHa but where has peppers been?? Re-watch the game and see how peppers was sreaming up field giving Cam the run lanes right off the back. As far as raji he shouldnt have stepped in and let peppers speak for his self. The way haha walked off shaking his head i bet you raji got a full dose of him in the locker room.
Really? Raji would eat HHCD for a snack.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It means something when you are 340 and a pro athlete with a 33" verticle. And enough upper body strength to crush normal sized people. I picture it like this.... Hands on haha. Rag doll. Smash. Crush. Game over.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Having spent 10 years in Marine Corps infantry and force recon, I assure you that knowing how to fight is a much better indicator than size of who will win.
The only time size is the biggest factor is when skills are pretty much equal. Hence the old but true saying," a good big man beats a good little man every time."

G

GhostofCurly

That's all well and good but I meant he'd literally eat him.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raji got pissy for a total of like 4 seconds and argument was over. That's my point. Size isn't everything but it's damn important when alpha is being decided....

Sign raji and Daniels.

desertdog55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what I saw it look like both of them deserved criticism......Peppers has been accused in the past of "taking plays off" in Chicago....and Dix is not playing up to the level he should be. Maybe this internal strife will manifest itself into a fire that pushes the whole D to play better. I do understand that players have to be accountable for their level of play, but incidents of public internal clashes of this nature is a direct reflection of poor coaching.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dix is playing like an stud imo. Tackles instead of bounces off this year. Leads the team in tackles by a lot from the safety position...

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dix is playing like an stud imo. Tackles instead of bounces off this year. Leads the team in tackles by a lot from the safety position...

holy hell he looked like he didnt even belong on the field against Carolina, I thought it was Jerron McMillian out there wearing 21.

Maybe the worst game of his young career. I'm hoping for a bounce back game from him.

I hope so too.

Members online

Latest posts