Peppers back to Panthers

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I respect the hell out of Julius and have followed pretty much his entire career lol and thank him for what he did here for 3 years...

Pretty damn productive for a mid 30s guy playing in a new scheme if you ask me lol.

Hopefully this will end the talk for another 3-4 OLB though and my guess(like all along) is they're content with keeping Clay outside. Use Fackrell and Datone for situational rushing...

Perry and Clay aren't an "all pro" duo but they're pretty respectable, can make plays, and will be productive. My guess is they're BOTH good for 8-10 sacks a year.

I don't trust a LATE 1st round 3-4 OLB...

Hopefully they can SERIOUSLY look at Hightower now...

and Revis for the veteran number 1 corner spot(also he could play returner too if we needed)

I'm pretty sure Lang and Cook will come back but they're probably overvaluing themselves or asking for WAY TOO much

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty sure He'll have a much better chance to win a title with them rather than our non-committed BrainDead Ted running the show....

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you're going to cling to the hightower/revis dream til the bitter end, aren't you? :p
i applaud your consistency, but that's not happening

best luck to julius. was a fun few years.

ESPN sources stating it's $7million + for Cook... asinine

if that is the case, he can ****

OP
OP
kevans74

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you're going to cling to the hightower/revis dream til the bitter end, aren't you? :p
i applaud your consistency, but that's not happening

best luck to julius. was a fun few years.

if that is the case, he can ****

LOL

if we sign Hightower and Revis ill be the first one here clamoring b/c i predicted that FROM BEFORE Free Agency started and that would be awesome

Yea Cook is asking for more than Eifert which is ludicrous

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL

if we sign Hightower and Revis ill be the first one here clamoring b/c i predicted that FROM BEFORE Free Agency started and that would be awesome

Yea Cook is asking for more than Eifert which is ludicrous

if by chance some rip in the fabric of spacetime has allowed you to travel back from the future and make this astoundingly correct prediction on our humble packers fan forum
i will go wherever on earth you are and buy you dinner at a restaurant of your choosing
in either the present or the future
assuming you can take me with you

OP
OP
kevans74

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predicted the Raji and Matthews selections... a LOOOONNNGGG time ago

But that was on the old ESPN forums

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
7m for Cook seems to be the market value. I doubt we can find anyone better. He's worth it imo.

Reaction score
JP was very reliable. Plus my late grandfathers name was Julius so he kinda fit from "go" for me.
Best wishes to the gentle giant, I'm glad he's happy he deserves it.
Now let's get us a dominant Corner or LB!!

D

Deleted member 6794

Peppers was surprisingly productive for three seasons with the Packers as I didn't expect him to see the end of the contract he signed in 2014. Good luck to him moving forward.

Hopefully this will end the talk for another 3-4 OLB though and my guess(like all along) is they're content with keeping Clay outside. Use Fackrell and Datone for situational rushing...

Perry and Clay aren't an "all pro" duo but they're pretty respectable, can make plays, and will be productive. My guess is they're BOTH good for 8-10 sacks a year.

I don't trust a LATE 1st round 3-4 OLB...

The Packers currently have only three outside linebackers on the roster. There's no doubt the team needs to add more talent and depth at the position before the start of next season.

Last edited by a moderator:

TomBrownFan40

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carolina has some of the best golf courses in the world. It's an excellent place to retire and I wish Pepp all the best!!
Even with Perry locked up, it looks like OLB is moving up the draft priority list. Probably the best route to go.

Members online

Latest posts