PDFL - Vote Suggestion

Gottafly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to propose a vote on a scoring for PPR. I would like to suggest 1/2 point per catch. 1 catch for 1 yard should not be worth the same as 10 yards rushing. The points per catch are severely devaluing running backs.

Example Danny woodhead caught 76 passes last year which is compared to 12 TD's for a running back.

Gottafly

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to propose a vote on a scoring for PPR. I would like to suggest 1/2 point per catch. 1 catch for 1 yard should not be worth the same as 10 yards rushing. The points per catch are severely devaluing running backs.

Example Danny woodhead caught 76 passes last year which is compared to 12 TD's for a running back.

Gottafly

There was a reason I made sure to choose a RB that catches plenty of passes in the 1st round. PPR just requires a different way of thinking about player values.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd rather see a way to score return yards gained and given, and also a way to score punters that pin the ball inside the 10 or 5 consistently. Maybe a team special teams like the defense is done instead of just the kicker.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a rough year for RB's in general. Personally I'd rather like to see .2 points given per carry and have the catches stay the same. I know FF doesn't have the selections for it but I like the punter scoring idea and I wish they'd come up with a way to score OL's.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I can look into adding Punters if you all want.
I'd like to see how they get scored. I could see one point for every 10 net yards average. Should get about 4-5 points every game that way. Plus one point for every punt downed inside say the 10 and another for inside the five. Most likely another 3-4 points. Minus a point for every touchback. Probably 1 or 2 off. So a punter should be about a guaranteed 6-7 points a week. Should the punter get dinged for runbacks or is loss of net yardage enough?

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I won't actually be able to check out what can be added or change anything until after the super bowl

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts