Pats fan-Pulling for ya

TFB12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, since my Pats are out, it seems that I'll be a Green Bay fan for the next few weeks. The Steelers and Jets game is a "Can they both lose" situation for me, and for some reason, I just don't like the Bears. So, good luck in bringing home Lombardi #4.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks. Hope you stick around to chat with us for the rest of the season.

What position do you think the pats will select in the 1st round of the draft?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
for some reason, I just don't like the Bears. So, good luck in bringing home Lombardi #4.

Strangely, I feel the same way. LOL

Thanks for the support. We'll need it against the bears. They always play us tough and match up well against us.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
They're pulling in fans from all sorts of teams. I'm one of those Colts fans who was actually pulling for your Pats yesterday, and living in Baltimore, feel the same way you do about the Jets / Steelers game.

Stick around, good people and good football talk here.

packattack10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pats had a bad game man. I'd take them to win 7 out of 10 on the Jets every single time. Rex Ryan is a piece of crap! Brady gets no respect in my opinion for what he's done for the league.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if it makes you feel any better, I was rooting for the Pats yesterday, I wanted them to take down the Jets and Steelers and get a rematch in the Super Bowl. Sorry it didn't happen.

OP
OP
T

TFB12

Cheesehead
Reaction score

We have 2 picks in the first round. I see us going for a Defensive Lineman with our first pick. We got absolutely no pressure on Sanchez on sunday.With our second pick, I'm hoping to get Julio Jones. As good as our passing game was this year, we didn't have anyone who could stretch the field deep.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have 2 picks in the first round. I see us going for a Defensive Lineman with our first pick. We got absolutely no pressure on Sanchez on sunday.With our second pick, I'm hoping to get Julio Jones. As good as our passing game was this year, we didn't have anyone who could stretch the field deep.

Well you did... then you scammed the vikings into taking him off your hands. Thanks for that. We all got a good laugh out of that.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thanks buddy. Pats will easily be preseason favorites with 2 picks in each of the first three rounds. SCARY! Just absolute insanely scary!

EDIT: wanted to quote original poster.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Well, since my Pats are out, it seems that I'll be a Green Bay fan for the next few weeks. The Steelers and Jets game is a "Can they both lose" situation for me, and for some reason, I just don't like the Bears. So, good luck in bringing home Lombardi #4.

Hey, my best friend is a Pats fan, and I was really rooting for you guys - not just because of him, but because the real Superbowl matchup I wanted was Packers vs. Pats. I wanted the Packers to play the team most widely regarded as the best team in the NFL, what seemed like the one team left that isn't filled with trash-talking guys like the one who physically threatened Welker and the one who said "F___ Tom Brady."

Every now and then, Brady has his rare game where he just doesn't seem himself. Sadly, the timing of that was really bad this time. The whole team just didn't seem like the Pats that day, but I'm with the other guys - you'd beat them pretty much any other day.

You all are going to be a powerhouse for a long time coming - and you can be an honorary Packer fan for the rest of our year as far as I'm concerned. My best friend will be, too, so you're not alone.

Thank you for your support of the Pack.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. I think the Patriots were the last of the unfinished business this year for the Packers. Of course, I'm not gonna cry, obviously the Pats might have stopped us from this year's destiny. We can worry about that next year.
With all the Pats draft picks, I can't wait for them to smash ole fat man and his crew. We'll see your guys in the SB next year, whenever that is.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thnx for the support man, i was hoping you guys beat the jets and then steeler and was hoping for a packer vs patriots SB. Arodg vs Brady Epic.

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings fan pulling for you too. I have always hated the Bears worse than the Packers, cause their fans always come to Minneapolis and act like a**holes.

I can't stand the Steelers fans either-they are getting like the bandwagon Boston Red Sox fans-so if they are in the Super Bowl I hope you beat them too.

Good luck on Sunday.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings fan pulling for you too. I have always hated the Bears worse than the Packers, cause their fans always come to Minneapolis and act like a**holes.

I can't stand the Steelers fans either-they are getting like the bandwagon Boston Red Sox fans-so if they are in the Super Bowl I hope you beat them too.

Good luck on Sunday.

This whole post seems just weird to me. But umm thanks I guess.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Good luck on Sunday.

Purple..thank you, there are viking fans on OBF rooting for the BEARS.....amazing how diverse fanbases can get

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts