Patriots are evil...

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i heard on PTI earlier today that the pats just released Troy Brown. i understand this is a business decision first, but that is a complete ***** move. Troy single handedly pulled their ***** out of the secondary fire last year, on top of that he did a phenomenal job of it. in return they drop him to avoid paying him for services rendered. i think that organization has some bad football karma coming.

rant over.

thanks for listening.

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the same thing.He is 33 and he had only 17 catches for 1 td. He played in the dime-defense. He did help them alot,thats the thanks he gets. Like you said it is a business. :shock:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
this could be the stone that breaks the pats glass ... if u think about it, they are believing in the team first concept and one of the guys who sacrfices his offensive stats which the higher they were the more money he got to play defense and he gets cut. that'd have my head spinning

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yepper - playing all three sides of the ball got him were, again?

He did make some play saving tackles and INT's - plus running on Kickbacks was pretty damn good at that..

dan7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Patriots

In this week's issue of Sports Illustrated there is a brief article about the Patriots raising ticket prices by 20%; transferring season tickets from one family member to another now will cost $2,500 to $5,000 per seat. :evil:

OP
OP
A

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Patriots

dan7 said:
In this week's issue of Sports Illustrated there is a brief article about the Patriots raising ticket prices by 20%; transferring season tickets from one family member to another now will cost $2,500 to $5,000 per seat. :evil:

evil.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Patriots

dan7 said:
That.... is crap, gentlemen! Lambeau Field had better never try pulling that stunt!
The Genius of the Packers fandom is peoplpe are always allowed to "inherit" from their Parents, etc.

Total crap - I bet a lot of Pats fans are up in arms!
The Owner needs to be called on that one!

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude thats.....whoa....

But the packers also raised ticket prices but nothing like that....

Season tickets between the 20-yard lines (sections 115-124 and 322-330) will now be priced at $67, other sideline seats (sections 109-114, 125-230, 314-320 and 332-338) will be $59 and end zone seats (sections 100-108, 131-138, 303-312 and 340-354) will cost $54. The average ticket price: $58.39.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Packers make $4 ticket increase official

The Green Bay Packers made it official Tuesday: Ticket prices in all sections of the stadium bowl will increase $4 per ticket for the 2005 season.

The Packers made the announcement in a press release, citing

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just posted this as a new topic,sorry guys. I did not think it would be posted in here. The increase won't stop me from going to a game. But I didn't notice that they increased them 6 times in 10 years,that is quite a bit,ya think? But I guess they have to keep up to the rest.

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker said:
I just posted this as a new topic,sorry guys. I did not think it would be posted in here. The increase won't stop me from going to a game. But I didn't notice that they increased them 6 times in 10 years,that is quite a bit,ya think? But I guess they have to keep up to the rest.

yes look what the bi queens charge for the tickets to the crap dome we have had season tickets since 1957 and still go to the games but seems like everyone wants our disposable income ... getting kinda out of hand if you ask me

Members online

Latest posts