Patrick Dendy Appreciation Thread

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Patrick Dendy, you were a god among men.

You played through injury, family deaths, and against Greg Jennings. Those things are never easy to do.

You gave it your all whenever you stepped on the field.

You taught Woodson and Harris how to be better cornerbacks, and for that Packers fans are forever indebted to you.

You saved 17 orphans from a burning building, and when one jumped out of the window, you caught her like a Rex Grossman interception.

You were supposed to be the future, but kindly let Harris and Woodson take the starting jobs, and allowed Jarrett Bush and Will Blackmon to make the team because you are a generous and kind human be---GOD. You are a generous god.

Ted Thompson planned on cutting Al Harris but you said "No, Mr. Thompson. Al Harris is a proud man and deserves to play on this great team, in this great city, for this great coaching staff. I will step down, sir."

And for that....

We(I) Salute you, Patrick Dendy.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Dude, he wasn't that good. The Dendy crush was funny for a bit, but now, you're just wrong bro. Come back. Come back.

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I miss Dendy too, while he's wasn't and never would be a great player he was solid and a very good nickle back. I hope he does well...as long as it's against the vikings.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You forgot the most important thing, trom. Patrick Dendy stepped in and played admirably when the train wreck known as Ahmad Carroll was finally booted off the team. For that alone, Patrick will always hold a special place in our hearts. He was the anti-Carroll.