Pathetic Special Teams

dantastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Horrible. Unbelievable. Embarrassing.

I will be absolutely shocked if Slocum keeps his job next year.
What a bunch of hacks....

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was just pathetic. ST needs to be gutted and redone for next year - I say the only people who keep their jobs on ST are Crosby, Tramon and any other starters we have.

A 320+ pound guy just ran 71 yards on our ST - we will never be able to compete with this trash..

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#45 QUINN JOHNSON is the first guy who really F'd up on that play.
Watch him next time come from the right side and close his eyes and dive into the pile.

Then #26 PEPRAH cost us 40 more yards losing his right side containment, and then GIRLY tackling, missing.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
ST coach = fired

Slocum NEEDS to be fired.

This is NOT a rant. This is NOT spam.

I'm sorry, but our ST is going to give up that play to an OFFENSIVE LINEMAN???!!!??!

After Matt Flynn builds confidence???

**** this guy, I will hate him for his entire tenure in GB. If he's not fired, no matter how good our ST is in future years if he's kept around, I WANT HIM FIRED.

This guy loses games, period. WE CAN'T TACKLE A FAT GUY???

Say what you want about players making mistakes, it's our coach's job to tell a player to TACKLE the guy, not strip the ball.

Ugh, I'm disgusted. Here ya go, Pats, here's 7 points ya ****s.

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was an NFL record. Kind of took the momentum we would have had going into half time. At least we get the ball back to start off the 2nd half.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was just pathetic. ST needs to be gutted and redone for next year - I say the only people who keep their jobs on ST are Crosby, Tramon and any other starters we have.

A 320+ pound guy just ran 71 yards on our ST - we will never be able to compete with this trash..

There was a monster block that sprung him & potential flags not thrown, but that really ticked me off after a great drive by the Packers, they get a GIFT to retake momentum...disgusting

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'm so mad, ivo, you have no idea. Our backups are working soooo hard this game. Flynn looks fantastic, and our ST is ******** the game away.

This makes me so damn mad.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow here would believe me if I told you yesterday we would be beating the pats at halftime and you would be calling for a coaches head?

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Sorry ivo, we should be beating the Pats by an extra 7. Even if we win this game, call it what you want, I'm calling for Slocum's head NO MATTER WHAT. This **** is over for this ***.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I've been saying this from the beginning of the year. We need a new ST coach. ASAP. Guy just sucks.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
Hey hey, ho ho, shawn slocum has got to go.

Its not just por tackling on fat guys, its choosing to squib kick cause he knows he doesnt do his job during the week and properly prepare his players. When was the last time we forced a team to start a drive at the 20 yard line? We constantly give the other team good field position, and when the game really counts we give up points on special teams, its been horrible for a few years now, and it has become unexcusable. A message needs to be sent to the players and the staff that this type of shenanigans on special teams is unacceptable.

also for anyone who didn't see it, #57 this new guy wilhelm or whatever, needs to be cut right now, on two special teams plays he is just standing there, not blocking, he literally watched this guy run by him and tackle tramon williams, he looks like a deer caught in the headlights.

Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its the players that suck ***. The only thing a new coach could do is put in new players. You know McCarthy has most of the say in that

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be fair that opening onside kick was a gutsy Special Teams play that worked, and jumpstarted the offence, also allowed us to start with the ball at the beginning of each half, but that Olineman return was really unacceptable.

I would tend to blame the individual players who SHOULD have been able to tackle him welllllllll before he gave Brady a first and goal...

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
To be fair that opening onside kick was a gutsy Special Teams play that worked, and jumpstarted the offence, also allowed us to start with the ball at the beginning of each half, but that Olineman return was really unacceptable.

I would tend to blame the individual players who SHOULD have been able to tackle him welllllllll before he gave Brady a first and goal...

i guarentee it was not slocum's call to onside, and someone is CHOOSING which players to go out there on specials teams, and Telling them where to line up and what to do. That man is shawn slocum, and he does a horrible job preparing and picking players, he has done a terrible job his entire career.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All I want for Christmas is Slocum to get run over by a reindeer.

... And to stop losing close games... lol.

OP
OP
Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The most amazing thing is.. That we have been nonstop pooch kicking it for 2 or 3 straight games now. The fact that we are satisfied with them starting at the LEAST the 30 yard line, is pathetic.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Biggest upset of this game: everything ST related.

That **** needs fixin'. I don't coach the NFL, so I'm not gonna comment on how. F you if you think I can possibly figure that out. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts