Packers work out Graig Cooper & Tyrell Sutton

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Sutton could be a slippery 3rd down back for us in the mini-Darren Sproles mode.
Cooper at Miami, the U, before he tore ACL, looked like another great one from there...

Packers worked out RB's Tyrell Sutton and Graig Cooper today.
Also, Walter Sanders (is he a combo of WALTER payton and barry SANDERS?), and Jalen Parmale.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/135547538.html

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL Frank, it doesn't matter, you gotta look at the guy to see right? I'd shoot a gun at his feet to see how he "dances"
Really, wouldn't you try out a guy named Aaron Montana?
Aaron Montana, what a name for a QB!

Actually, I think Rodgers is already a combo of Joe Montana, Steve Young, and Elway.
He has the poise of Montana, the athletic ability of Young, and the rifle of Elway. Not quite as much of a rifle, but Elway was way wilder.

Reaction score
LOL Frank, it doesn't matter, you gotta look at the guy to see right? I'd shoot a gun at his feet to see how he "dances"
Really, wouldn't you try out a guy named Aaron Montana?
No, because a guy named Aaron Flynn or Matt Rodgers would be better.

D

Dan115

I think Sutton could be a slippery 3rd down back for us in the mini-Darren Sproles mode.
Cooper at Miami, the U, before he tore ACL, looked like another great one from there...

Packers worked out RB's Tyrell Sutton and Graig Cooper today.
Also, Walter Sanders (is he a combo of WALTER payton and barry SANDERS?), and Jalen Parmale.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/135547538.html

Remember Sutton from The Packers 09 training camp.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought Tyrell showed some nice flashes in TC in 09. I think he just never got his shot and was released.

Members online

Latest posts