1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers Weather Offically here

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by gbpack12_2_89, Dec 9, 2010.

1. gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89 Bleeding Green and Gold

Ratings:
    +192
    Well the Snow has come to GB and it just reminds me of Packers weather. So far we have gotten about 1-1.5 inches of snow and it is supposed to snow on and off till sunday.

Well since it is snowing like this it brings back memories of 2007 playoff game where the snow was just crazy.

I am hoping that the Giants and Bears games are crazy like it is outside right now, and like it was in 2007.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKM92vEhBJs&playnext=1&list=PL0E22F0CCFC67C736&index=15]YouTube - Packers VS Seahawks - NFC Devision Playoffs 01/12/08[/ame]

So here is my christmas wish. I wish for the weather to be like that on Dec. 26 and Jan. 2 and I want the same outcome minus the first 2 fumbles by Grant.

That isnt that much of a wish is it??

2. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    I was hoping for snow for the 49ers game, I spun out on the way up but that was in Madison, and was very disappointed when I made it past Fond Du Lac with no white stuff falling, or on the ground. I so want to go to a snowy Lambeau game, not just a cold one.

3. SCpackerfan

SCpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    And there is your dagger!!!!

4. gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89 Bleeding Green and Gold

Ratings:
    +192

lol I like that part a lot haha.