Packers v Titans Game Thread: Thursday Night Football Edition

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn’t say that. I stated he isn’t a very aggressive tackler and I was surprised by that. Most players don’t just turn on or off their aggressiveness. In most cases it’s the type of player that they are. Added strength is always nice, but is doesn’t usually change the style of a player that they are
What may appear to be passivity might actually be inexperience. He is a rookie and might truly be both nervous, and unsure of his responsibilities. Hopefully, as he gains experience, the aggressiveness meter will go up.

Reaction score
This game almost appears like we don’t care on Offense or we had no plays drawn up.
Why are we calling 2 Run plays up the gut? We’re at the 4 yard line not the 1

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What may appear to be passivity might actually be inexperience. He is a rookie and might truly be both nervous, and unsure of his responsibilities. Hopefully, as he gains experience, the aggressiveness meter will go up.
Not denying some of that may be true, but when he has a bead on a player with the ball, I want him to hammer him hard, and I don’t believe that has anything to do with experience.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game almost appears like we don’t care on Offense or we had no plays drawn up.
Why are we calling 2 Run plays up the gut? We’re at the 4 yard line not the 1
And yet… the only pass play was inches from a safety.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not denying some of that may be true, but when he has a bead on a player with the ball, I want him to hammer him hard, and I don’t believe that has anything to do with experience.
I have had the same concerns.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now what the hell was Alexander doing on that pass play - that was on him!

Members online