Packers to open training camp July 26

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6794

Here's the team's training camp schedule:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
A couple years ago we had someone on here who attended many of the training camp practices, then gave us a recap of the events, often as they were happening. I would LOVE to see that again this year.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read (I think a Mark Murphy interview) that the Packers could have started camp 4 days earlier because of the 5th preseason game but chose not to. Really hope McCarthy properly balances the fear-of-injury (let's rest the veterans) and has the team ready for week 1 of regular season.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

I read (I think a Mark Murphy interview) that the Packers could have started camp 4 days earlier because of the 5th preseason game but chose not to.

The Packers report to training camp on July 25. The CBA would have allowed McCarthy to bring in rookies and first year players eight days earlier while the agreement prevents the team from having veterans report to camp until July 24.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Injuries are going to happen whether we sneak in an extra few days of practice or not. MM knows what he's doing at this point in his career. We should all just be excited for more football.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts