Packers sign Shaneil jenkins off waivers.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle drops him and Greenbay swoops in and picks him up almost immediately...
Seems like GB believes he has potential, judging by the quickness of the move.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
6'-3", 283 lbs. with good pass rush ability. Can't hurt to give him a look for the next 3 weeks and see if there's some ability to develop. Potential PS guy after the cuts if he's got potential.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting grab, I hope he can work out great for us. I wonder if they can get any information of the hawks defense from this guy.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read 295...
Could be anywhere between 270-300 depending on eating, conditioning & work0ut habits. Doesn't really matter as he'll more than likely be PS guy and can work on strength, weight and techniques.

His Pro Day write-up:
"Shepherd defensive end Shaneil Jenkins -- 6-foot-2 7/8, 281 pounds -- ran the 40-yard dash in 4.78 and 4.86 seconds. He had a 20-yard short shuttle time of 4.5 seconds. He did the three-cone drill in 7.25 seconds. He performed 24 reps of 225 pounds on the bench press. Jenkins is described as looking the part; he's got a great physique. He was very impressive in his pro-day workout, showing quickness."

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers have released Shanell Jenkins after only three days with the team.

H

HardRightEdge

The Packers were the 4th. team in about 15 months. When a guy cycles through this many teams in a short time something is up with him, probably the same "up" as in Denver, Dallas and Seattle.

Tanking a shot cost next to nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't say that, but it could be. Or the other kind, like the Incredible Shrinking Neal. Or he could be a blockhead or an a*shole. Or maybe harboring an injury. The possibilities are nearly endless.
Maybe Thompson is just trying to up his FA signings per year ratio to appease fans and media. :)