Packers score last in league on intelligence test

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
http://www.packersnews.com/archives/news/breakpack_22823310.shtml said:
Green Bay Packers fans just got one more factor to blame for the team’s 0-3 start this season.

A report in Friday’s edition of The Wall Street Journal compiled for each National Football League team the results of the Wonderlic Personnel Test, a 12-minute, 50-question intelligence exam administered to college football players aspiring to join the NFL.

The Packers averaged a score of 19.1 out of 50 among players on this year’s team. That puts the green and gold dead last in intelligence among the league’s 32 teams.

The Wall Street Journal’s report notes that nine players scored below 14 and that by coincidence, the lowest average score for any occupation is “packer,â€

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, Carroll's just stupid. He arguably could have been the Packers MVP from last game so what does that say for the rest of them? They're more stupider???

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's because of Cletidus Hunt and Ahmad Caroll...

One makes stupid mistakes and the other is just lazy...

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a former teacher, I really need to respond to this. Tests ARE NOT, AND I REPEAT ARE NOT a measure of intelligence as so many people think they are. There are many factors to be taken into consideration on testing. Some people--myself included-- are not good test takers. They may know everything, but get panicked when it comes to taking a test. I have an above average IQ, but did not do well in testing. When I was in high school, I could even see the page where the answer was, but could not remember the answer. So, the Packers have the lowest score according to that test, but in my opinion, it doesn't mean anything.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a subject that has disturbed me for some time with the Marshall's and Kevin Barry's.

Of course in this Orwellian world we are not permitted to associate genetics with intelligence. Is the increase in penalties this year is due to stupidity or the inclination to crimminal behavior? I'm glad the NFL is not tolerating rules violations.

Members online

Latest posts