Packers Packers release G Josh Sitton

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
A REAL FOOLISH MOVE FROM CAPTAIN PIKE!! What did his yes light not go on when Sitton wanted a new deal? I will bet anyone that this becomes the story of the season and a constant issue game after game...what AR is not worth an all pro lineman to protect him?? Let alone a comp pick next year???What is wrong with that stupid man?? If I was Mike McCarthey Id be REALLY PISSED!! The Season was just sabatoged by Dead Head Ted!!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
.....The Season was just sabatoged by Dead Head Ted!!
You really needed to cut & paste this on 3 threads? Not a single post you have put on this forum has been a positive. EVERY move Ted has done, that you bothered to comment on, you have bashed.

Ivan Ho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watched McCarthy 's presser and not too impressed with the Wisconsin media. He would have had a much tougher time in almost any other media market He was never pressed on what the reasons were for Sitton's release. Kept saying their were many things, but never said what they were? When asked if the team was better without Sitton he went into coach speak and never answered the question.
I guess questioning MM OR TT isn't allowable.
Does anyone really believe Taylor is better than Sitton? There's a reason he's been a career back up.
Of course if this doesn't work they can always call on Barclay. Now their's a mystery how that guy keeps making the team.

Members online

Latest posts