Packers on Prime time

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Need I say more? Our record isn't Good at all in these types of games. The Skins have solid skill position players and a stud tight end . Their defense is better than ours too. I'm afraid to pick this game because each time I've picked us to lose this year? We HAVE. I'm not picking this week. We better be prepared to play. Over and out.

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I realize you prefer to focus on our losses, so I should point out that we won our last Prine...I mean Prime time game.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nope...the packers will have a solid week of practice, perhaps the best week they have had all season, and they will need to score on offense every single possession. not a daunting task, things are beginning to gel. I like our chances against a TE that will run free across the middle of the field all day with no defensive adjustments. Don't forget to script the first 10 plays of the game on offense. three wide shotgun formation with single set backfield, man this game is going to be creative and refreshing. :eek:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Spelling mistakes happen guys. Not nice to point them out ;). Just sayin

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Half the time I'm on my phone and god only knows what my fat thumbs are going to hit. I don't even bother to try and correct a lot of it anymore. I just let the phone deal with it and hope people can make sense of me

Lakekab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is Faye Mathews playing or is that bruised pinky still bothering him?

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I realize you prefer to focus on our losses, so I should point out that we won our last Prine...I mean Prime time game.

It's called a typo..I'm sure it happens to normal people daily. Focus on our loses more you say? We haven't won a game in a month and you have an issue with me "focusing" on loses? Gotta be kidding me haha smh

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Smartass....lol
better to be a smartass than a ******** I always say

and I think spelling and grammatical errors are funny, intended or thru our wonderful autocorrect features, i've seen some doozies and laugh every time. I give people free reign to make fun of me with the many I make daily. I can appreciate an attempt at making humor from my mistake. It would be hard for someone to be "mean" about it, because I just can't take offense to such silly mistakes.

I

better to be a smartass than a ******** I always say

and I think spelling and grammatical errors are funny, intended or thru our wonderful autocorrect features, i've seen some doozies and laugh every time. I give people free reign to make fun of me with the many I make daily. I can appreciate an attempt at making humor from my mistake. It would be hard for someone to be "mean" about it, because I just can't take offense to such silly mistakes.

Not exactly getting your point here, but I didn`t see any humour at the start of this thread. It`s mentioned in the rules about the spelling mistake thing. I wasn`t going to get heavy about it as it isn`t my style as a moderator, hence the polite reminder. The smartass remark was aimed at a friend of mine was all.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not exactly getting your point here, but I didn`t see any humour at the start of this thread. It`s mentioned in the rules about the spelling mistake thing. I wasn`t going to get heavy about it as it isn`t my style as a moderator, hence the polite reminder. The smartass remark was aimed at a friend of mine was all.
Lighten up Francis.

Better to be a smart *** then a ******* is an old saying. I use it often. It's a joke.

And the rest I was just saying, when my fat thumbs type something off, have at me. It's a quick key stroke mistake, not a defining moment in life. Shouldn't be for anybody. I was just giving my take on the whole grammar and spelling issue.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Lighten up Francis.

Better to be a smart *** then a ******* is an old saying. I use it often. It's a joke.

And the rest I was just saying, when my fat thumbs type something off, have at me. It's a quick key stroke mistake, not a defining moment in life. Shouldn't be for anybody. I was just giving my take on the whole grammar and spelling issue.

Just to be clear.....Buggy was calling me a smart*** in a playful way. I tease him about his eyebrows, he roasts me in other ways, all good natured ribbing between friends.

LOL....but I do LOVE that line.......

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know he was, I was trying to piggyback on it, but my fat thumbs don't convey my humor well

I

I`ve never heard the expression, so obviously I didn`t get it. No problem.