Packers launch a new website

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers Launch New Web Site, PackersTrainingCamp.com

posted 06/01/2005

Related Information

: PackersTrainingCamp.com

The Green Bay Packers Wednesday launched a new Web site, http://www.packerstrainingcamp.com, an online location designed to assist Packers fans as they make plans to visit their favorite team's training sessions each summer.

A vacation-planning resource, the site features a practice schedule as well as information on other Lambeau Field attractions, including the Packers Experience, the Packers Hall of Fame, Stadium Tours, the Packers Pro Shop and dining options.

"We're excited to be able to offer this great online resource to help our fans in their vacation planning," said Packers Executive Vice President/COO John Jones. "Many people descend upon Green Bay each summer and are very interested to know about all of the attractions that are available here at Lambeau Field during training camp. This Web site allows fans a convenient look at what options exist."

A key feature of the site is the daily practice schedule, which will include any up-to-the-minute changes that may occur. Other links include information on directions, parking and autograph sessions.

Another important link takes viewers to The Packer Country Visitor & Convention Bureau's Web site, which features important information on accommodations, as well as other Green Bay summer activities, places of interest, dining options and airport and rental car information.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
www.packerstrainingcamp.com

the link up top won't work beacuse of the comma at the end. I digt the Countdown To Season Opener up at the top on that site. seems like a great site for local fans...

Fixed

OP
OP
P

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arrowgargantuan=- Thousands of Packer fans and profootball fans come to Green BAy especially during the Packer training camp in late July and August as a vacation destination or part of their Wisconsin vacation. Vacationers in Wisconsin spent $11.8 in 2004. Green Bay share was up 7.69% ($474.99M) Much due to the Packers- the year around Atrium at newly renovated Lambeau Field and The Packers Training camp are the main attractions. It is by far not local, I was out at the Packer's training camp at many sessions last year, and I talked to Packer Fans and pro football fans from all over the U.S.A . There are stories in the Press-Gazette about Packer Fans from all over the world who come to Green Bay to take in PackerTraining Camp or Packer games. It is unbelievable, what has happened to this small town franchise in the last 86 years. From a small town team (last one of them) founded in 1919 to very successful Big time major league Franchise with Packer Fans all over the world A community owned corporation with Packer fans as stockholders. No rich owner is Green Bay. Packer stockholders receive no interest or dividends on their stock. The Green Bay story is unique in Pro Sports.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P-Dub- I don't doubt it.

i think it's pretty safe to say that website is much more useful to fans in the surrounding areas. i wouldn't mind driving for a few hours to check out a training camp session, and if that was the case, i would be all over that site...thats alllllll i was saying.

Members online

Latest posts