Packers in SB according to Peter King

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I know I believe we can do this,...but its really awesome to see others believe it too!!!!

It will be an amazing story..thats a fact! lol

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
A lot of media have us going to the SB. We all know they have us being "dangerous" in the playoffs.

What I don't get is how they all think we are going to lose to the Pats. We almost beat them...with our backup QB. That was in their house too. I have a lot more faith than they do, and I think they are overlooking what that game REALLY meant earlier this season.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has Peter King ever predicted anything accurately?

I just want us to get past the Eagles this week.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you guys should read the comments by the chicago link and atl link

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Peter King had us at superbowl favorites at the start of the season. Peter King is holding onto the Packers through thick and thin this season, and I agree with him. Go Pack, prove it.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
yeah, peter king is not good at predictions. He had the Saints coming in 23rd last year.

But, cool we are being recognized. Must anger the Bears fans.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe that when you look back at past Super Bowl champions, the two things that nearly all of them had were a QB and defense (Obvious exceptions, Trent Dilfer).

I like PIT or BAL out of the AFC. I like GB or CHI out of the NFC. ATL might make it since they have a bye, but they're not winning with that defense.

Would love a CHI and GB NFC Championship

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
weird that the mainstream media would jump back on the wagon!!!

the trendy pre-season pick has made the playoffs and its time (after 16 games) to jump back on!

I hate the sports media... They talked about MN and Dallas all year and neither team was even around .500

now they all just wanna pick NE and GB in the SB.....................

hate um

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of media have us going to the SB. We all know they have us being "dangerous" in the playoffs.

What I don't get is how they all think we are going to lose to the Pats. We almost beat them...with our backup QB. That was in their house too. I have a lot more faith than they do, and I think they are overlooking what that game REALLY meant earlier this season.

For real. We have the defense to limit their offense, but they don't have the D to stop our offense (assuming we don't stop ourselves). I think a game vs. Atlanta would be a tougher victory because of their strong running game and their defense which did well against us last game.

Anyways, it's good to see us get recognition, but I really don't put too much weight into these predictions.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Yep i have this issue of SI on my wall with the packers and pats at the link head to head. I cant wait til sunday guys!

Members online

Latest posts