1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Packers in Brazil

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by danielchile, Apr 12, 2009.

1. danielchile

danielchile Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm from Chile but live in Brazil. My uncle lived in the US for some time and he introduced me to the Packers in 1996. Since then, I'm a die hard Packer fan. 21 years old now and waiting for the draft.
    GO PACKERS.

ps> Sorry for my english...it's a little bit raw.

2. wizard 87

wizard 87 Packer Addict

Ratings:
    +11
    Welcome ! Your English is just fine.

3. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Welcome. :beer:

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Whoa, never said that before, but I'm too a brazilian. I know how a lot of guys don't respect a foreigner's opinion (lived in US), but what the hell... My father was a high school student in Racine in 68, so he pretty much HAD to be a fan. Besides my soccer passion, GB has been there since I remeber. Now with sopcast is easy to follow the Packers, but before we could watch only MNF and SNF, and before that they didn't even transmitted the game.
    I have only been to Lambeau Field once, against the Lions in 97, and I was at Indy when we played the Colts, as I was getting my law doctorate in Notre Dame at that time...