Packers Going To The SuperBowl

dewitt60

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bart and some of the other QB's also played for dynasties. NFL rules or open pocket owners kept teams together. That's not the way of today. Caps force parity and sometimes mediocrity without a good GM. GM's are replacing coaches as the most important hire.

Oklahoma_Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only thing that concerns me going into all this are our Nickel and Dime backs. Jarrett Bush, Josh Bell, and Brandon Underwood aren't exactly top-notch DBs. I've seen Jarrett Bush get burnt, and make some good plays. If we want to get to the Super Bowl, everyone in the secondary is going to have to play at the absolute top of their game, and not an inch less. Al Harris getting hurt put us in a huge bind.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure Rodgers won't "choke", but he'll be nervous - everybody is.

Just keep in mind that playoff football usually entails a slightly more overwhelming pass rush. Tauscher back certainly improves this situation, but Green Bay's success will depend - like it has all season - on keeping Rodgers upright.

Rodgers won't certainly be nervous, like someone else said he's played on a bigger stage. Besides Rodgers "expects" to be in this kind of situation. Last season he felt like this team had the chance to go deep in the playoffs.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers won't certainly be nervous, like someone else said he's played on a bigger stage. Besides Rodgers "expects" to be in this kind of situation. Last season he felt like this team had the chance to go deep in the playoffs.
I can very easily see great things for Rodgers.
This year and next year.
He is the new school and he will do great things with the Pack.

Go Pack go!!!! All the way to the Super Bowl!!!!!!!

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My concern is also Jared bush not so much bell, but it seems to me me Jared is getting alot better these past few games. Bell on the other hand is very athletic just needs practise time. I just Howe they can hold up.

TheHeretic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One game at a time people, one game at a time. Lets just focus on kicking the crap out of Zona this weekend.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My concern is also Jared bush not so much bell, but it seems to me me Jared is getting alot better these past few games. Bell on the other hand is very athletic just needs practise time. I just Howe they can hold up.

Here's an interesting thought, aftering failing pretty much at safety why didn't the Pack move derrick martin back at CB. He excelled in that spot back in Baltimore and I'm sure he should get sime time there.

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Look i dont think that jared bush is getting better instead you should look at the teams that we've played. After his terrible performance against the steelers, we went to seattle who absolutely suck therefore he looks mediocre because he's facing a ****** team. Then we went to AZ where the cardinals practically gave up after the first possession. We can't have him blowing coverage like he has been for the past 2 years in the playoffs cause thats just not gonna cut it. If it were me id have fired bush alreddy because of his constant failure and fear of losing in the playoffs. But if they did that then they would have absolutely no one to put there so all we can do is hope for the best! Maybe he actually does his job and earns his spot in the playoffs otherwise i say we send him packin if he ****s up.

packer_backer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i can see the packers winning the sb this year. they are the hottest team going into the postseason with one of the best qbs in football and the best defensive player in football. it might take a little 'luck', but dammit, we are due for some luck.

i just get chills thinking that next year in the draft more talent will be added to this already young and scary roster.

:preach:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i can see the packers winning the sb this year. they are the hottest team going into the postseason with one of the best qbs in football and the best defensive player in football. it might take a little 'luck', but dammit, we are due for some luck.
Right Frickin On!!!
Go you Packers and Go Go Go!!!!
And WIN WIN WIN WIN!!!!!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

i just get chills thinking that next year in the draft more talent will be added to this already young and scary roster.

Heading into the postseason i had some really bad doubts about this team mostly b/c of all the penalties and the scks. But Mccarthy has shown that he can "clean" those up a bit. Now its just time to go out there and prove how great you can be when youre not mistake prone.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts