Packers fan Jodie Foster

H

HardRightEdge

Her performance playing a ********** in "Taxi Driver" at age 14 was both disturbing and brilliant.

Call me crazy (which I'm sure you will), but I loved "Contact" and her performance in it, especially considering she played opposite McConaughey's hack performance.

Packers907

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Figures that a Ivy league educated actress would pull for Green Bay. Very smart, knew I liked her.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
seems like paul ryan is a cheese head as well. cool!
Considering he was born and raised in Wisconsin as well as currently represents the Wis district along the Illinois border in Congress, I am not too surprised. Political expediency if nothing else. But I'd guess his allegience is native.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...ho-tried-to-kill-a-president-wins-his-freedom
John Hinckley Jr., 35-years after he tried to kill a president, has won his freedom.
A federal judge in Washington, D.C., has granted a request for Hinckley to leave the mental hospital where he's resided for decades, to go live full-time with his elderly mother in Williamsburg, Va.
The release could happen as early as next week, the judge ruled. Under the terms of the order, Hinckley is not allowed to contact his victims, their relatives or actress Jodie Foster, with whom he was obsessed....

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Her performance playing a ********** in "Taxi Driver" at age 14 was both disturbing and brilliant.

Call me crazy (which I'm sure you will), but I loved "Contact" and her performance in it, especially considering she played opposite McConaughey's hack performance.

Taxi Driver would be a great movie for a beginning Psych class

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts