1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Packers 20 Free Agents

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by HardRightEdge, Jan 6, 2014.

1. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    We saw for ourselves that Lang was anything but a good C.

2. HardRightEdge

HardRightEdge Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,563
    First, with Bulaga coming back the line will be changed again regardless. Second, Barclay is a better football player than EDS with guard as his natural position. Third, this was not exactly a good line to begin with. Fourth, see the third point.

Lang hasn't played much center. A full off season of work should improve his game there. But there needs to be an early commitment to the change, which would be the case if EDS is allowed to shop himself in free agency.

I don't think EDS is bad player; I just don't think we should pay him when equal or better options are already being paid.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +519
    Why not draft a O Center? Travis Swanson might be available in the 1st half of the 3rd round. If not him, Weston Richburg or Bryan Stork could be had in the middle rounds somewhere.

4. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Richburg and Wes Johnson are my top Day 3 C.