Packers $13.3 beneath the salary cap

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's pretty hard to deny the team is starting to look loaded and full of talent (minus the marquand manuels)

Lets see. This is not the smack section, so I will No Comment this one...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
It's pretty hard to deny the team is starting to look loaded and full of talent (minus the marquand manuels)

Lets see. This is not the smack section, so I will No Comment this one...

Brett Favre, Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, AJ Hawk, Nick Barnett, Aaron Kampman, Cullen Jenkins, Ryan Pickett, Al Harris, Charles Woodson, Jon Ryan, Scott Wells

and likely to end up being good are: Poppinga, Bjack, Jones, Rouse, Dendy\Blackmon\Bush, Colledge, Spitz

but thats me (based on reports that tophat posts daily)

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Ted's comment about go out an get something done was about trading or acquiring a FA. Not about the Packers chances for a SB.

How does the "fix it" at the end of the comment relate to a FA signing or a trade?

To me, it is about a "hole" on the roster and spending money to fix it. So if either we have no holes or money. 13 million is a chunk of change, and we are far from rock solid up and down the roster.

At least that is my understanding of the quote.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Ted's comment about go out an get something done was about trading or acquiring a FA. Not about the Packers chances for a SB.

How does the "fix it" at the end of the comment relate to a FA signing or a trade?

To me, it is about a "hole" on the roster and spending money to fix it. So if either we have no holes or money. 13 million is a chunk of change, and we are far from rock solid up and down the roster.

At least that is my understanding of the quote.

No worries, everyone misunderstands from time to time. It's cool.