packer fan from chicago

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the packers and if I could find a career in green bay I would take it in a heartbeat.I was meant to live in green bay. I live in chicago and have to read about the bears in the paper and the sad thing is I read it and know more about the bears than their so called "fans" . They pale in comparison to those who have green and gold coarsing through their veins .

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the site fvre4mvp! I too, would love to move to GB if I could find something in my career field. Glad to have you on the site, look forward to reading your thoughts on the team!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
McDonalds is always hiring!! :D

Being in CHI an GB fan has to be rough lol. I remember when I was about 12-13 my dad and a family friend went to CHI for a funeral and we the next day stopped at a local bar and the GB CHI game was on. My dad someone who hates a scene was telling me to not root for the Packers. Well I wasn't about to let some drunks dicate who I rooted for and boy did it get one helluva reaction out of those ppl. I tried starting a chant of the bear song 'the bears still suck' but my dad covered my mouth lol

Great fun!!

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome fvre4mvp.
Slick that is a good one, you must have scared the .... out of your dad though.
I crossed over the US-Canada border a couple of years ago at Detroit and the Border guy said to me " you are not going to drive through this city with that Packer license plate on your car are you?" I said I will do it with pride and pointed out the G sticker on my back window as well. I got the finger a couple of times while I was there but nothing more than that.

Later
Leopardmech

Members online

Latest posts