Packer Draft picks highlight videos

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, finish what you started, packerlegend!

get that rouse thing on youtube.

thanks PL

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nevermind, you got that link up. I was pretty impressed by that first catch by Clowney. He can be the guy to stretch the field for Favre.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Rouse he plays big and tough. However, the lack of coverage video makes me wonder a little bit. Only showed 2 pass defenses, 2 picks and one was a gift.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing I noticed about James Jones that impresses me is the fact that he always comes back to the ball to make himself available and gain seperation. But his arm strength and smoothness in transitin downfield are incredible. He literally pushes DBs off and is off and running for YAC.

He also takes everything out of the sky and plays faster than his time. I like him more today than I did yesterday.

Clowney is soooo fast, and shows good body control and hands.

Rouse...he hits you and you go down or backwards.

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
james jones is growing on me. i was watching his video on youtube and he hasnt got amazing speed or is a giant but he looks like a smart player. how tall is he exactly by the way? i read somewhere he was like 6'3 then i read somewere else he was 6'1.

i like rouse and clowney too and jackson looks like he has wat it takes to become a solid player. lol i like the kicker too

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was a tight end at some point in his career, high school probably. Those aren't freak plays. I think it's funny as hell that we have a ball hawking DT.

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jacobs can make ppl miss all day, but only busted through one guy. Would have liked to see him break a couple of those on the 2 and get into the endzone. Fast out of the gate.

Rouse seems very aware of whats going on and gets in the right place to make a play. Seems to have good closing speed.

Jones - Looks like a guy whos not afraid to go up and get the ball - fights for position well and has the speed to break into the open field. (Against Boise State its non other than Korey Hall #25 who finally brings him down). reminds me of JWalk a bit.

Clowney - straight wheels. can get off the line and into the secondary real quick. Adjusted his routes to underthrown balls several times. lol they spelled his name wrong in the opening frame.

Harrell - seems to always know where the ball is, gets himself free and takes a lot of space inside. Good hands and keeps his feet moving.

Bishop - great speed and tackling. hits hard and wraps up. covers a lot of ground and can stop the run or the pass.

Wynn - good mix of power and speed. patient and hits the hole hard. never once tucked the ball into his right arm, or switched regardless of the direction he ran.

Crosby - strong leg, gets it up in a hurry.

Harris - great hands and speed for a TE.

Korey Hall - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W0LlwwIgEY
We drafted him as a FB, but he played for Boise State at LB. This kid has some game and plays hard every down - wouldnt mind him playing a few downs on D and will add a lot to special teams.

Looks like these boys have some potential! :thumbsup:

Members online

Latest posts