Packer could.......

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
from Mike Vandermause - PackersNews.com
Packers could go all the way

No team among the six National Football Conference playoff qualifiers stands out, meaning the race for a Super Bowl berth is wide open.

With Brett Favre on top of his game and an offense capable of exploding at any moment, the Green Bay Packers have as good a chance as anyone. But because the Packers also possess one of the most flammable defenses in the NFL, a quick exit against the Minnesota Vikings in the first round on Sunday isn

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
another posting to consider....
Mike Woods - Jan. 03,2005
Time dwindling for Favre to reach another Super Bowl

CHICAGO

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like our chances against the Falcons if we get the chance to play them. Atlanta lost at home to Detroit. They barely beat Arizona 6-3 and looked terrible in that game. Atlanta got crushed 56-10 at KC and they got spanked 27-0 to a bad Tampa team. So I'm still not sold on Atlanta. Atlanta had the easiest schedule in the league this year, so I think they got fat on an easy schedule. I hope we get the chance to face the Falcons, because I think we have a good shot at beating them.

Philly will be tough, but will be without TO which could make things more interesting.

The Vikings game actually has me worried though. We barely beat them each time with last 2nd field goals. The Vikings as usual played poorly down the stretch, but they always seem to get up more for the Packers than any other team. So I'm a little worried they'll put up a bigger fight against us than what some people expect.

I hope the Packers can grab an early lead, and knock any remaining confidence out of them quickly so the Vikings fold their tents early. But if the Vikings get the lead and don't make any early mistakes, I'm a little worried it could be a dogfight that the Vikings could win. I don't trust our defense in close games against teams with an explosive offense.

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He will be fired up," Culpepper said. "I can tell by the way he's practicing."

dont look now here we come!!!!!! :twisted:

swinging!!! :comp:
:shock:

Members online

Latest posts