middle finger.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited by a moderator:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 6794

I recall the schedule being out before the draft in years past. Doesn't seem like it this year.

Actually the NFL will release its full schedule on May 12th. They will announce the international games before that on May 4th though.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
9th of October vs the Giants...... I've seen 5 packers games in October and this is the first to land on my birthday , also , NEVER been to a Packer's game that we did not win GPG !!!!!:tup:
Just saw that too. Good time to travel!

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No offense to the Giants but I was expecting the Cowboys, Bears or Vikings. Teams we have had rivalries with.

GARYELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just saw that too. Good time to travel!

From the Packers site -

"Packers Season Ticket Holders who are opted in for promotional emails will be invited to enter drawing for opportunity to purchase tickets from an extremely limited allotment "

As I'm still in the 80,000s for a season ticket , if any seson ticket holder from Wisconsin wins a couple of tickets , I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands :geek::tup::geek:

:geek::geek::confused::geek::geek::tup:

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like a pair of Chicago gangsters......lol
I know a couple. One is a painter, the other owns parking lots. The painter seems to get every contract he bids, at his price and the guy with the parking lots... well.... he can pay $85,000 for a park model camping home, peeling off $100 bills. I know. He did it!

Of course both guys claim to be straight. I smile, and say; "Sure! And Uncle Al (Capone) sends his regards." Then we laugh.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know a couple. One is a painter, the other owns parking lots. The painter seems to get every contract he bids, at his price and the guy with the parking lots... well.... he can pay $85,000 for a park model camping home, peeling off $100 bills. I know. He did it!

Of course both guys claim to be straight. I smile, and say; "Sure! And Uncle Al (Capone) sends his regards." Then we laugh.
When I was 13 and working as a dishwasher in Milwaukee, one of the cooks was a guy named Kevin who claimed to be an extension of one of the Chicago gangs. His job was to enforce for them when things (or people) reached Milwaukee. He used to tell us the going rate for hits. Seemed cool and believable at the age of 13, even if it wasn't.

Fast forward to the last decade when I was commuting to New Jersey. Early on I was on the jobsite and made a random mob reference. One of the guys that I knew with forearms like Popeye, came running over to me and literally put his hand over my mouth. He warned me not to talk about things like that openly. He then started pointing out the guys that seemed to do nothing, walk on water all day, and then leave driving expensive cars. They were onsite "working", but were really on their phones all day or shooting the breeze. They were the only ones that the supervisors never hassled. You could smell their cologne from 50ft away. They had the nice gold and diamond bracelets and necklaces....you get the picture. I remember his warning, "It's all a joke until it isn't. Don't make that mistake."

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
When I was 13 and working as a dishwasher in Milwaukee, one of the cooks was a guy named Kevin who claimed to be an extension of one of the Chicago gangs. His job was to enforce for them when things (or people) reached Milwaukee. He used to tell us the going rate for hits. Seemed cool and believable at the age of 13, even if it wasn't.

Fast forward to the last decade when I was commuting to New Jersey. Early on I was on the jobsite and made a random mob reference. One of the guys that I knew with forearms like Popeye, came running over to me and literally put his hand over my mouth. He warned me not to talk about things like that openly. He then started pointing out the guys that seemed to do nothing, walk on water all day, and then leave driving expensive cars. They were onsite "working", but were really on their phones all day or shooting the breeze. They were the only ones that the supervisors never hassled. You could smell their cologne from 50ft away. They had the nice gold and diamond bracelets and necklaces....you get the picture. I remember his warning, "It's all a joke until it isn't. Don't make that mistake."
Definitely not a joke. I'm sure a number of us here have similar stories that shouldn't be told publicly.

Members online

Latest posts