Pack should take Gin at #16

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
There's no doubt we NEED a decent TE. If Bubba would get his you know what together, we would be OK. But we sure can't depend on that happening. Look how big the TE's were in 96! Chumura and Jackson were always there to take the dump off if Favre was in trouble. They were a VERY important part of their game.
But i don't think we should use our first round pick on one, as i don't see anyone "great" out there.

My thoughts exactly, why use a 1st rounder on a TE when Miller, Patrick and Chandler arent that far behind. Trade down and if you miss on Olsen, draft Miller.. and if you miss there.. wait until 2nd or third and fill it with Patrick or Chandler.

OregonPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys, we need a TE to play TE not a WR,

Why do we want a TE to stretch the field? That is the job of a WR,

A TE should have great hands and good quickness because he runs short routes, he should also be big and strong to handle linebackers and be a redzone threat, the speed isn't that important, a 4.7 TE would be just fine.

Ben Patrick, TE Delaware

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Gin would be a great prospect, but we're so in need of a RB, then again we're in need of a WR... but two young WR's to rely on? I think we need some more veteran support on WR

And its Gin not Gin as in Jin, lol! I bet you all know that but I just felt like pointing that anyways because, well, I felt like it

Latest posts