1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Pack should take Gin at #16

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers Fan Forum' started by starpass, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

My thoughts exactly, why use a 1st rounder on a TE when Miller, Patrick and Chandler arent that far behind. Trade down and if you miss on Olsen, draft Miller.. and if you miss there.. wait until 2nd or third and fill it with Patrick or Chandler.

2. OregonPackFan

OregonPackFan Cheesehead

Guys, we need a TE to play TE not a WR,

Why do we want a TE to stretch the field? That is the job of a WR,

A TE should have great hands and good quickness because he runs short routes, he should also be big and strong to handle linebackers and be a redzone threat, the speed isn't that important, a 4.7 TE would be just fine.

Ben Patrick, TE Delaware

3. PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4 Cheesehead

Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
    Packer Fan Since:
    Gin would be a great prospect, but we're so in need of a RB, then again we're in need of a WR... but two young WR's to rely on? I think we need some more veteran support on WR

And its Gin not Gin as in Jin, lol! I bet you all know that but I just felt like pointing that anyways because, well, I felt like it