P.F.T.'s Florio Gives His Thoughts

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Florio just says things like this to get attention and people talking about him. It's worked and is still working. Ignore the kid throwing a fit, and he'll stop, keep giving him attention, he'll keep writing articles with no substance.

While I agree Florio does sensationalize the subjects he reports on (what news outlet doesn't in this day and age), the article he has written above does have some merit. Just because you don't like the points he makes does not make them any less valid.

Because I do not like the points he makes? I fail to find where I said I do not like the points he makes. Perhaps its assumed from a different perception? Yet, you presume to say I do not like them?? Let's not do that anymore, Okay? I can speak on my own behalf, albeit, not very WELL, but I can :)

I was merely giving some background information my opinion of said author. I read his articles all the time because I (like him) like to think OUTSIDE OF THE BOX instead of the traditional thinking of the way ESPN tells you (not YOU, you in a general sense) what to think. See, I happen to be one of those weird fellas who does that crazy thing called thinking for their own self instead of letting others fill my head with their propaganda.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because I do not like the points he makes? I fail to find where I said I do not like the points he makes. Perhaps its assumed from a different perception? Yet, you presume to say I do not like them?? Let's not do that anymore, Okay? I can speak on my own behalf, albeit, not very WELL, but I can :)

Sorry dude... I meant "you" in a general term (as in "just because [the reader] doesn't like the points he makes..."). Florio is regularly a subject of scrutiny on the forum, and my reply was made in regards to anyone reading it, no necessarily you in particular.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Sorry dude... I meant "you" in a general term (as in "just because [the reader] doesn't like the points he makes..."). Florio is regularly a subject of scrutiny on the forum, and my reply was made in regards to anyone reading it, no necessarily you in particular.

Ooops, my apologies :)

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why should Murphy fire Ted Thompson because he has moved on after a 38 year old QB waffled and waffled wwith his retirement? He's after all the best GM since Ron Wolf.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
He waffled? He DID retire and IS retired.

Once he sends in those papers for reinstatement, then we can talk WAFFLES!! :)

Members online

Latest posts