1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

outback bowl

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by longtimefan, Nov 28, 2007.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,966
    Badgers going to outback bowl in Tampa playing on Jan 1 at 10 am

Not sure who opponent is yet

2. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Most likely Tennessee

3. spardo62

spardo62 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Tennessee, and I think this will be a very good match-up. Some of the other possibilities could have gotten ugly.

I still think Wisconsin will lose(but what do I know I thought they would lose to Arkansas and Georgia the past two years), although I seen a lot of scoring and a close 4-6 point game.

4. Hammer

Hammer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good call spardo. Why oh why did WI not run it on 4th and 2 at the TN 9 yard line in the 4th quarter?!
    That last pass by Donovan was terrible, the DB had it read all the way.

5. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I rarely go against big ten (unless they play the Hawks) however I have always been a Volunteer fan (as my 2nd team) so I had to cheer against the badgers. Both teams played good though.

6. marstc09

marstc09 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am actually a huge Badger fan. Too bad they lost this one. What a good game!

7. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    They actually played Auburn a few years back and not Georgia. They played Georgia in the 2005 Outback Bowl and lost 24-21. Now, they have lost the last three Outback Bowl games they have played that I can remember with the other being a 33-6 trouncing against Georgia back in 1997.

8. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm glad you at least came over to the good side when it comes to college football. It feels good to cheer for a winning team because after all, Minnesota doesn't have any except for the Wild. :wink: