Our most improved player this year

Which guy has taken his game up the most this season?

• Total voters

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Most improved" or "Biggest emerging stud, call it what you will. But who's stepped up the most?
Who's taken their game up another level?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
<Pick-6 Peprah
<Jordyzzzz
<The Bishop
<The Big Foot
<The Protector

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta be Jordy. Crosby's been much improved too, but Wells was great last year. Bishop is about the same as last year, also very good. Jordy has made the biggest jump.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
What about Jarett Bush? I seen people rag on him all last year, but since the Super Bowl, I think he's really stepped up. I've seen him make huge plays this year, but so many people don't like him, it goes by un-noticed.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
It's hard to say for me.

Crosby is having quite a turnaround from last year. Last years he was pretty inconsistent, now when we line up to kick field goal, it's gonna go through. Crosby is bangin em through like nothing.

Bishop is a guy I really like as well. In a very short time he's become a very rounded linebacker. Not to mention he's providing us with some much needed pass rush.

Peprah I can't say enough about. I though the loss of Collins was going to be detrimental to our secondary, but Peprah has stepped up and is really impressing me. He does get beat sometimes, whereas Collins wouldn't, but he can make a play on the ball when it's thrown in his direction

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bush has been pretty good, but he's not quite contributing at the level the other guys are. Jarrett is a solid special teamer, especially on the punt coverage. The problem for him is we rarely punt LOL.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd have to say Crosby, but with Jordy and Peprah hot on his heels. Crosby has really stepped it up this year, it especially seems remarkable as a lot of people wanted to trade him last year. Aren't you glad we kept him? :) He should be Pro Bowl too. I'm really proud of the way he's taken his role in the SB team. We now have a SB caliber kicker to add to our team.

D

Dan115

With the colder weather coming on it is very important for The Packers to have a top notch FG kicker and punter.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was hoping Bulaga was one of the choices...
Considered putting him in, but he got hurt and missed a few games.
The team still rolled without him... I do think Bulaga looks solid though. He's large.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
ummmm correction ...Packer fans love Mason..gender not recognized ! or needed... love is luv!

(you posted in between mine!)

JamesCA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say Mason given the selection but Bulaga's most improved for me. He hasn't allowed a sack all year after being pretty high on the list last year.

Magnus Chhan

Mag 'n Cheese
Reaction score
Haha! Not holding it against him, just noting it. I like James Jones, just disputing that he isn't drop free; although the pass he tipped was a bit high, it was still catchable.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Scott Wells is one of just 3 Packers on Peter King's Sports Illustrated half-season All-Pro team. That team includes the best of both the NFC and AFC.

Starting last year, many Packer fans wanted him replaces with a "bigger, stronger, younger" guy there.
He's come a long way.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
bulaga guy hasn't let the guys he cover get a sack yet and he was one of the worst at it last year

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ready for this? TJ Lang. College went to Arizona and there were a lot of question marks as to wh the starting guard would be to take his spot. Sherrod was tried, Buluga took reps in training camp, etc. TJ won the job and has been a very consistent, solid player - in the ProBowl talks.

Without Newhouse, and Lang stepping up, this Packer juggernaut may not be undefeated and might be battling Chicago and Detroit for the division.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts