Our Defensive Scheme and Execution is what is hurting GB

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever used a block or an ignore button. I prefer to see what I'm ignoring. I can always not pay attention to someone if that's important to me, but it rarely is. They might say something worthwhile at some point. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Or even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while, that sort of thing.

Besides, I started out in Usenet, where you had to learn to tune things out. I've always said if something doesn't interest you, don't read it.

D

Deleted member 6794

Needed a Dexter Lawrence in the middle, next to Clark. And we would be talking Superbowl...

Lawrence or any other rookie on the defensive line wouldn't have improved the Packers enough to be considered a legit Super Bowl contender.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seemed like Gary played more. And he got close to the QB several times. Maybe he is working his way into the lineup.

D

Deleted member 6794

It seemed like Gary played more. And he got close to the QB several times. Maybe he is working his way into the lineup.

Gary played only 13 snaps yesterday, a number that is on par with recent weeks.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers secondary played better yesterday without Kevin King. He may be better suited as a dime back to come in the red zone or third and long where his length can help but will be less likely to be burned by double moves.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, but without King it prompted Petine to put Tramon in his place instead of at nickel. I like Tramon but his speed is not what it was a decade ago. He got burned deep and committed a crucial penalty on the Skin first scoring drive. I think we played better because of the quality of QB we faced.

D

Deleted member 6794

Packers secondary played better yesterday without Kevin King. He may be better suited as a dime back to come in the red zone or third and long where his length can help but will be less likely to be burned by double moves.

The Packers need King to perform at a decent level to stop passing offenses in the playoffs. They're not going to face a hobbled QB like Haskins every single week.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, but without King it prompted Petine to put Tramon in his place instead of at nickel. I like Tramon but his speed is not what it was a decade ago. He got burned deep and committed a crucial penalty on the Skin first scoring drive. I think we played better because of the quality of QB we faced.
josh jackson played a lot in his place too. king gets picked on but jackson didn't see a ball thrown his way last game i heard.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A young gimpy QB and 1 WR to worry about probably had something to do with it.

Members online

Latest posts