Other NFL Games to Watch (10/30-31)

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The Steelers had their offense stopped. There was some BS calls here and there, which you expect in Pittsburgh, but overall the Patriots defense is really really really bad. Here I am ragging on the Saints unable to stop the run, but my god, New England can't stop ANYTHING.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
The Steelers had their offense stopped. There was some BS calls here and there, which you expect in Pittsburgh, but overall the Patriots defense is really really really bad. Here I am ragging on the Saints unable to stop the run, but my god, New England can't stop ANYTHING.

Thats why you don't want to have to go to Pittsburgh in the playoffs. The refs wave terrible towels.

I have seen the Pats get calls too at home but with the Steelers it can turn into an art form.

I expected more from NE coming off a bye. I still have to tip my hat off though to the Steelers for this game. The final score was closer then the game seemed. They have turned things around well since early in the season.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Thats why you don't want to have to go to Pittsburgh in the playoffs. The refs wave terrible towels.

I have seen the Pats get calls too at home but with the Steelers it can turn into an art form.

I expected more from NE coming off a bye. I still have to tip my hat off though to the Steelers for this game. The final score was closer then the game seemed. They have turned things around well since early in the season.

That's Pittsburgh, but I also blame Billechek. That was a touchdown with 4:30 to go, and he could have challenged it, but just poor poor clock management.

And yep it's true, the Steelers are horrible with refs in the playoffs, even in the Super Bowl last year they got BS calls.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
there is no hope for the patriots now IMO. The defense has been exposed... probably the worst D in the league?

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know there is a bar right by the York Little Theater that reserves a room just for Packer fans to watch the game on game day? I know it doesn't help this week, but you might be interested in the future.

yeah, but we usually go to cobblestones in york, which has the sunday ticket. they are registered as a "packers bar", so i got a free packers hat from them the other week (one of those "first packers fans to arrive wins a prize" sort of thing).

i guess the benefit this year is the packers get a LOT more coverage after winning the superbowl, especially considering the packers have 3 holiday games to play, so we can watch more games at home...i will just have to charge myself $4 per miller lite.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
yeah, but we usually go to cobblestones in york, which has the sunday ticket. they are registered as a "packers bar", so i got a free packers hat from them the other week (one of those "first packers fans to arrive wins a prize" sort of thing).

i guess the benefit this year is the packers get a LOT more coverage after winning the superbowl, especially considering the packers have 3 holiday games to play, so we can watch more games at home...i will just have to charge myself $4 per miller lite.

That's cool. I found the other one through the Packers site too. I've never been to Cobblestones. The pictures on line look pretty good.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
there is no hope for the patriots now IMO. The defense has been exposed... probably the worst D in the league?

No I think the Colts D might be worse.

To be fair though, your offense has not been lighting it up either the last 3 games.

I said weeks ago the Packers were the only true elite team in the league and I stand by this.