1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Original Art

Discussion in 'Classified Listings' started by PackFaninBearLand, Feb 15, 2012.

1. PackFaninBearLand

PackFaninBearLand Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have an interesting piece of original Packer artwork. Back in the 1990s I worked as a print-buyer in the Chicago area and a young printing salesman who was trying to earn my business, gave me this original drawing. He said their company had used to print game-day tickets. The artist is Bob Clark and the piece is called Run to Daylight. I have searched, and searched, and searched, and cannot find anything on this or find anyone who might be able to confirm what it is. I'm not sure I'm looking to sell it so much as to find out more about it and its possible value.

Any fans out there heard of this artist, have a game ticket that matches the art, know anyone who might know?? Any help is much appreciated.

Attached Files: