ONTO 2009 WE GO

spartacheese520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's the Packer's schedule for next season:

HOME

Chicago
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Bears

Detroit
Lions

Minnesota
Vikings

Dallas
Cowboys

San Francisco
49ers

Seattle
Seahawks

Baltimore
Ravens

Cincinnati
Bengals

ROAD

Chicago
Bears

Detroit
Lions

Minnesota
Vikings

Tampa Bay
Buccaneers

Arizona
Cardinals

St. Louis
Rams

Cleveland
Browns

Pittsburgh
Steelers

IMPORTANT DATES

2009 NFL DRAFT: April 25-26, 2009
2009 REGULAR SEASON KICKOFF: September 10, 2009 (Thursday); September 13, 2009 (Sunday)
WILD CARD ROUND PLAYOFFS: January 9-10, 2010
DIVISIONAL ROUND PLAYOFFS: January 16-17, 2010
CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS: January 24, 2010
SUPER BOWL XLIV: February 7, 2010 (Dolphins Stadium - Miami, FL)

Diltzy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That seems like it's going to be an easy Schedule. I'm definitely going to that Pittsburgh game though. I've been waiting for them to come back to PA.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pitt, Balt, and Dallas look like they are the only games with a real challenge behind them. I think they should win all of their division games, SF, STL, and CIN should be theirs. That alone would put them at 9 wins. Too early to tell, I would make an assumption after the draft and free agency.

gman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pitsburg and Dallas might be a challenge but other than that It is a good schedule

DonnieCash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pittsburgh should be pretty rough.

Dallas is a real possibility. Hopefully Tampa's Defense is more like it has been the past few games.

Other than that, barring another year like this year, we should do pretty well. Maybe we can learn how to stop the run and take the Vikings off of our radar.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The schedule was one of my top points to be optimistic about in 2009. This schedule is a cake walk. The best is that the two west-coast teams, Seattle and San Francisco, come to Green Bay. GB won't have to travel through time zones constantly!

OP
OP
S

spartacheese520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The schedule makers were kind to Dallas this past season giving them the Packers in late September. Next season, let it be late December.

BTW, love the sig Diltzy.

Diltzy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
spartacheese520 said:
BTW, love the sig Diltzy.

Hey, thanks. I decided to work on a new one and I like this one way more. If you like I'll PM u a link to my facebook and it's all urs to use. I'll just take the Diltzy part out of it.

Anyway back on to subject...unfortunately with an easy schedule like this we might let our guard down and get taken in the playoffs. Hopefully we're a playoff caliber team again next year.

UncleMeat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We lucked out landing the pathetic NFC West this year as it will offer four games that the team can use to build confidence (hopefully). AFC North is no big worry as there are only two real teams there and who knows if the Ravens will be the same next year.

Reaction score
Pittsburgh , Ravens and Cowboys should be are toughest games other than that arizona could be easy and tampa is questionable but other than that i have us winning 9 games considering us loseing to pitsburgh, ravens Tampa and Arizona and loseing to vikings and bears on road. But i say with this schedule We should at least go 11-5 , 12-4 or 13-3 if we dont lose every single close game like this year

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron rodgers is god said:
Pittsburgh , Ravens and Cowboys should be are toughest games other than that arizona could be easy and tampa is questionable but other than that i have us winning 9 games considering us loseing to pitsburgh, ravens Tampa and Arizona and loseing to vikings and bears on road. But i say with this schedule We should at least go 11-5 , 12-4 or 13-3 if we dont lose every single close game like this year

Agreed. This schedule is very managable with three or four real difficult games.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, this schedule looks a little easier than this one just past, but teams change from year to year so it is hard to predict which teams will surprise (like Atlanta and Arizona did, for example) us next season.

OHIOFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am looking forward to going to the game when the Pack plays at Cleveland. By looking at the schedule it seems very possible the team could go 13-3, if they start clicking early on possibly better--can't wait.

Aa-rodg_is_cool

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pugger said:
Yes, this schedule looks a little easier than this one just past, but teams change from year to year so it is hard to predict which teams will surprise (like Atlanta and Arizona did, for example) us next season.

Exactly.. you can't tell how easy a schedules gonna be before the season.. Hell miami went from bein 1-15 to bein in the playoffs so really we have no clue how easy that schedule is right now.

Dulak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aa-rodg_is_cool said:
Pugger said:

Exactly.. you can't tell how easy a schedules gonna be before the season.. Hell miami went from bein 1-15 to bein in the playoffs so really we have no clue how easy that schedule is right now.

Agreed ... and to be honest I dont really care how easy the schedule is - Id rather have a tough schedule so our team can grow.

Well I dont mind it if our division is easy ;) always feels good with a 37-3 win over the bears :)

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OHIOFAN said:
I am looking forward to going to the game when the Pack plays at Cleveland. By looking at the schedule it seems very possible the team could go 13-3, if they start clicking early on possibly better--can't wait.

I am really looking forward to this game as well. I'm gonna try to go to it. :D

As for the schedule, as of now it does look easy. Only games I'm really worried about is Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Dallas. Improving this team in the offseason combined with another year of experience and an easy schedule, there's no way we can miss the playoffs next year.

boisenjm

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The two Super Bowl participants and Dallas will test us but there are definitely some easier games on this schedule than last year.

OP
OP
S

spartacheese520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've got a bad feeling the schedule makers are going to have the Pack open the season on the road @ the defending Super Bowl champion Steelers.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I've got 9-7. Maybe 10-6 because I think the Cardinals are in for a slide. Not a big slide, but they won't be as good as they were in the playoffs this year.

Latest posts