One-Two Punch

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green and Morency are really working nice together in this game, combining, at least for now, for almost 200 yards.

The one-two punch works great!

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That young line that I didn't think was going to be anything at all is coming of age. Granted Arizona is a bad team, but Green and Morency are finding those openings.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That young line that I didn't think was going to be anything at all is coming of age. Granted Arizona is a bad team, but Green and Morency are finding those openings.

AZ still has a very good defense and a very respectable front 7. Bad team or not the Oline played exceptionally well.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, the O-line was great. Clifton had a few false starts, but what else is new? Other than that, I was very impressed.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it looked like Brandon Miree had a good game. i hope he absorbs as much knowledge from henderson as possible. miree reminds me of leach with hands.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it looked like Brandon Miree had a good game. i hope he absorbs as much knowledge from henderson as possible. miree reminds me of leach with hands.

Miree threw a great block on Greens second TD run. Stood up the linebacker and took him out of the play.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
alright. i wanted us to bring in matt bernstein from wisconsin for a look. im glad we have miree though.