Old time Packer fan

Gideon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How long have I been a Packer fan? Well, I was in attendance
at the game that Tobin Rote threw his first touchdown pass as a Packer.

How much of a Packer fan am I? I own over 100 shares of stock.

How connected to the Packers am I? Curly Lambeau attended my parents wedding. At one time my extended family owned over 18 sets of season tickets. I was at the first NFL title game that Vince Lombardi won, which was over his former team, the New York Giants.

As they say, I bleed Green and Gold!

GB psyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool stuff Gideon! Welcome, I've only been here a week or so myself. Good forums here, I no longer feel like the old man of the bunch, but not far behind you.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Gideon - welcome aboard.

I'll seldom discuss my age. That's just not a groovy thing to do. :cool:

Besides, I'm young and studly (on the internet anyway.)

GB psyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gideon - welcome aboard.

I'll seldom discuss my age. That's just not a groovy thing to do. :cool:

Besides, I'm young and studly (on the internet anyway.)

Groovy kind of gives it away, no shame in the days we've walk the earth!

Last edited:

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How long have I been a Packer fan? Well, I was in attendance
at the game that Tobin Rote threw his first touchdown pass as a Packer.

How much of a Packer fan am I? I own over 100 shares of stock.

How connected to the Packers am I? Curly Lambeau attended my parents wedding. At one time my extended family owned over 18 sets of season tickets. I was at the first NFL title game that Vince Lombardi won, which was over his former team, the New York Giants.

As they say, I bleed Green and Gold!
Welcome! Great to hear your pespective.

OP
OP
G

Gideon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AaronRodgers, your fans love you and we want to see you win more Super Bowls. The Evil three have screwed you. The Packer Organization has failed you. You no longer owe the team anything. Don’t let the evil three claim anymore credit for your accomplishments.

Demand a trade or retire this year and don’t get hurt. Resign next year with a team where you have at least have a chance win more Super bowls.

Cheers to Aaron Rodgers. Fire Mark Smurfy, Lyin Gutedunce, and Matt La Flunky!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

AaronRodgers, your fans love you and we want to see you win more Super Bowls. The Evil three have screwed you. The Packer Organization has failed you. You no longer owe the team anything. Don’t let the evil three claim anymore credit for your accomplishments.

Demand a trade or retire this year and don’t get hurt. Resign next year with a team where you have at least have a chance win more Super bowls.

Not sure if you`re being sarcastic here ?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score

oh man, you were off to a good start why did you have to go and ruin it? I misinterpreted you when you said Curly was at your parent's wedding. I didn't realize Moe and Curly were their bridesmaids too.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

oh man, you were off to a good start why did you have to go and ruin it? I misinterpreted you when you said Curly was at your parent's wedding. I didn't realize Moe and Curly were their bridesmaids too.

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Mondio, that was a classic reposte brother. I very nearly pissed myself.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This is going to be like the Brett saga ..

I was mod at his personal forum too.. if I hear people are sniffing his pants I’m banning you

Members online

Latest posts