Okay, look... We gotta have a talk.

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You folks know I've got nuthin' but love for you, but you really need to do something about this.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhfDZw9PziU]YouTube - Teach me how to... New dance has Green Bay fans movin'[/ame]

That is *unacceptable* in modern society. I trust you'll handle this and ensure that nothing like this will ever, *ever* happen again.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
have you seen all the green n yellow videos? I figured that would be more annoying as wiz is reppin you guys

OP
OP
GoSlash27

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which reminds me: Did you folks ever capture and punish those responsible for this video?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH_bD0-3_dg]YouTube - Last Christmas w/ Brett Favre[/ame]

OP
OP
GoSlash27

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
have you seen all the green n yellow videos? I figured that would be more annoying as wiz is reppin you guys

Nah. Everybody's been trying to rip that one off. Black & purple, brown & orange, green & yellow... I just see it as flattery. If everyone else is copying you, then you must be doing something right.

This video, OTOH is more than merely "annoying". It instantly renders viewers celibate. The people that made this video shouldn't be allowed within 500 feet of a video camera.

joshsup17

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does this qualify as a more appropriate dance??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a89K0B76lW8]YouTube - Two Sick Steeler Fans+1- Dance Dance[/ame]

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Stop! Just stop for the love of God!!! Somebody is gonna put an eye out here!!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Raji just reminds me that it was the final play to seal the deal against the Bears to put the Pack in the SB.
So thanks for the reminder!
No complaints from me.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems like Raji just can't win.
If he overdoes it, then it's a penalty by the No Fun League refs for excessive celebration or unsportsman like conduct or whatever.
If he does it too little, then it gets made fun of.
Less is more.
So shut up and let him dance how he needs to dance so he doesn't get penalized.

OP
OP
GoSlash27

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody's fussin' about Raji doin' it. He's cool. Hell, maybe most of you folks are cool. I don't know. But the people in this video? They should not be dancing in public. They make the rest of you look bad.
My advice is that you re-shoot this video with people who can actually dance. Then you can post it on Youtube and nobody will complain.

Members online

Latest posts