1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Oh there is a God !!

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by buggybill2003, May 21, 2014.

1. PackerFan71

PackerFan71 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +992
    Its all realative nessie i did not know if im honest they played for Hamburg, they just did not cut it at the Blues. Like Brian Laudrup who was exellent but did jack at Chelsea...............strange. :rolleyes::confused:

Edit : In fact the only reason Laudrup was not in my team was because i knew of him before and how good he was. Boulahrouz similar remember him from the Dutch team looked great sadly a let down for CFC for whatever reason.....but there you go. Im on a roll now Bogarde came with a big rep from Barca and on big bucks and hardly played what a waste of money rant over Honest!!! :mad::laugh:

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  2. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +817
    You know the answer Sandolf, at least the pronunciation is the same :D
    Auge made the list because he was one of the most arrogant Bayern players of all time. I just dont like him.

3. PackerFan71

PackerFan71 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +992
    He was a very good player as i remember however just full of self importance and arrogance, remember Aberdeen scored against him the look on his face was priceless..............Like what? that was just not meant to happen. :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +301
    Of course I do nessie. Screening the casting tapes for a Dusch Das commercial is one of the most enjoyable single tasks I can remember in my entire editing career. :D

btw... You have a pretty impressive English vocabulary. It makes it easy to spin these "doppel" meaning gags.

• Funny Funny x 1