God Bless America

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is a lot to be thankful for on this Independence Day...I want to wish all my Packer Brethren (and Sisters) a wonderful Fourth of July.

God Bless America, God Bless our Freedom, God Bless those who provide our Freedom, and God Bless Football too.

Go Pack Go!

Last edited:

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy Independence Day!! I love being able to discuss all all-things-Packers (except the Love draft pick ;) kidding LTF, don't ban me).

22 days until camp begins!!!

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Be careful, I was just kidding also when I got banned. IMO, what we have here is failure to communicate. Of course, I see the light now.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a lot to be thankful for on this Independence Day...I want to wish all my Packer Brethren (and Sisters) a wonder Fourth of July.

God Bless America, God Bless our Freedom, God Bless those who provide our Freedom, and God Bless Football too.

Go Pack Go!
Many reports I see are that the most grateful people are newly minted citizens able to remember the crappy lands they left behind. Especially those with authoritarian governments. The US is the only nation that has a guarantee in its founding documents of freedom of speech, religion, press, and most of the rest of the Bill of Rights all protected by the 2nd amendment.

Members online

Latest posts