Officiating

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the NFL should take a real hard look at that crew who "officiated the Packer - Lion game. I don't know if they were at a different game or what but they stunk this game up. Their ineptness didn't favor one team or the other, they were just plain bad. If this kind of officiating is allowed to continue it is a dark day in the NFL. Of course after reading that even if Sherman would have challenged the non-interception in the Philly game the NFL heierarchy says it wouldn't have been over turned, I'm wondering if the officiating brain trust knows anything.
Oh, and it was not just this game where the officials were an embarrassment, I have seen plenty of others. :roll:

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It wasn't just this game, it seams to me the officals have been the difference in alot of games this year. I can't remember a year where i have seen this many flags. Sometimes you have to wonder if the ref's are betting on football and covering their bets. Also i can't remember a Packer team drawing the rag this often, this can be traced right back to coaching. :puke:

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we merged all threads together, there would be 6 threads. Officiating sucks, Draft someone, Sign someone, Cut someone, Fire someone & Someone sucks.

Staff online

Latest posts